M1 data passport in Korea?

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Jeju can use?

Jeju,busan,daegu,,etc,all can use,i went to many parts of korea,really no extra charges other than the $12(as long as u don't exceed your local data bundle)

Last edited:

poonyq

Reaction score
I reserved a wifi egg n data card at korea airport. Now thinking if i need it or just get this m1 data passport

is also depends on my usage rite?

For me i used it to contact my friends on whatsapp call. I feel that M1 Data Passport is quite worth it. used 2.93GB there for watching video and whatsapp call.

Unless you really dont have the spare data each month, if not Data Passport is really cheaper by alot.

zeejayUU

Reaction score
For me i used it to contact my friends on whatsapp call. I feel that M1 Data Passport is quite worth it. used 2.93GB there for watching video and whatsapp call.

Unless you really dont have the spare data each month, if not Data Passport is really cheaper by alot.

I used M1 data passport in Seoul. At first I was a bit sceptical since new user for M1 and wasnt sure how effective it would be but once I managed to connect it was good.

My bill was normal like I was at home...No shock.

poonyq

Reaction score
I used M1 data passport in Seoul. At first I was a bit sceptical since new user for M1 and wasnt sure how effective it would be but once I managed to connect it was good.

My bill was normal like I was at home...No shock.

Yeah No Shock. The Data Passport is the best M1 ever produce. I wonder what are the rest of the telcos are thinking now....

limchooc

Reaction score
My M1 plan come with 1G of local data. If i have 500MB left when i activate before going to Korea and use another 1G of data while in Korea. Will i be charged $10 for 1G usage in Korea or $20 for 500MB + additional 1G.

Last edited:

God Of Pcc

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My M1 plan come with 1G of local data. If i have 500MB left when i activate before going to Korea and use another 1G of data while in Korea. Will i be charged $10 for 1G usage in Korea or $20 for 500MB + additional 1G.

M1 data passport bascially let u use data oversea in the same manner as how u use in sg.U just need to pay $2 admin and $10 data passport fee

The excess usage will be treated the same as how u exceed data in singapore

terry1

Reaction score
i think the most worth it package would be the sk telecom package that charges only won33,000 unlimited 4G access for 10 days. we were doing only video calls through whatsapp from within seoul and with friends all over the world in another country :D

the stall is at the arrival hall in incheon airport between gate/door 10 and 11. it is that simple :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.