Where to buy Adidas shoes in Korea? (+price)

Wernthepig

Reaction score
Paiseh ah got essay coming up

Heya guys! I'm visiting Korea in about a weeks time, anyone know where to buy Adidas nmds/ultra boosts there? The prices in Singapore for these are crazy expensive SGS 339 compared to America's retail price of 180 for ultra boosts. Do you think buying in Korea would be cheaper/worth and around what prices would I be looking at? Probably willing to spend 200-250 on a good pair. Thanks alot guys!

missymousiee

Reaction score
Paiseh ah got essay coming up

Heya guys! I'm visiting Korea in about a weeks time, anyone know where to buy Adidas nmds/ultra boosts there? The prices in Singapore for these are crazy expensive SGS 339 compared to America's retail price of 180 for ultra boosts. Do you think buying in Korea would be cheaper/worth and around what prices would I be looking at? Probably willing to spend 200-250 on a good pair. Thanks alot guys!

Hmm, my friend just came back from Korea 2 weeks back, he was finding for nmds as well, but because its limited edition, didnt managed to find one!

huhu84

Master Member
Reaction score
Currently only saw 3 NMD all camo pattern. Ard 179k won. So ard $220 sgd

huhu84

Master Member
Reaction score
Where ah? The Adidas originals store ah.
oNPTgWil.jpg

Yes

Sent from Sony E6853 using GAGT

Addon : ABC mart has it as well

Last edited:

ilovetoeat

Reaction score
Adidas originals store and gangnam forgot the store name, it's along gangnam main Street.

BlueGene

Reaction score
Adidas originals store and gangnam forgot the store name, it's along gangnam main Street.

Go COEX mall, ABC mart has the primeknit model with 3 colors stripes, 249000 won, can tax rebate 16000 won. Adidas original store has the camo model, going for 179000 won.

lemon812

Reaction score
ABC Mart got outlets all over Seoul. Can also try Folder Korea (google to see their shops), they also sell a lot of sneakers. Got their own Folder brand shoes also, can see see.

danielheigh

Reaction score
ABC mart has store in Myeongdong, but the discount is not impressive. I bought 2 pairs of Adidas with more than 50% discount at Suwon branch (no such discount in Myeongdong). So if you visit the Korean Folk village, you can try the ABC store in the shopping mall right above Suwon station.

Last edited:

AngeLx

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
ABC mart has store in Myeongdong, but the discount is not impressive. I bought 2 pairs of Adidas with more than 50% discount at Suwon branch (no such discount in Myeongdong). So if you visit the Korean Folk village, you can try the ABC store in the shopping mall right above Suwon station.

I just googled, is it AK plaza? Thanks if not going to Korean Folk village don't honk worth to just go there for sneakers?

Wonder what kind of unique sneakers we should look out on Seoul? Flying tomorrow night liao lol

danielheigh

Reaction score
I just googled, is it AK plaza? Thanks if not going to Korean Folk village don't honk worth to just go there for sneakers?

Wonder what kind of unique sneakers we should look out on Seoul? Flying tomorrow night liao lol

Honestly I don't know the name of the shopping mall, I wandered up as I missed the shuttle bus to folk village. And true, not worth going there if you don't go folk village. Probably there will be good discount at other ABC branches in less popular places, you should keep a look out.

I'm not sure about other brands, but for Adidas, there are designs that are not available in Singapore.

registeredname

Reaction score
No discounts at Adidas stores, get from ABC mart, Folder, Lesmore instead. But if you're looking for the XR1, most places only left women sizes. Got mine in Busan, didn't have my size so compromised got half size smaller

rachelmelo

Reaction score
do they have a website? :D

edit: found it but korean though haha price looks 20% cheaper then sg.

** Have you ever heard of Mario OUTLET? in Seoul?
It is a very big outlet which sells many different branded clothes shoes, etc..
There is NIKE, ADDIDAS, and other branded shoes outlet store there.
Price is also cheaper than outside. You may also check Mario Outlet :)

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Prices here - http://shop.adidas.co.kr/PF070801.action?pageNo=272&_OC_=Originals_com_PLP_NMD3_170406P&source=http://www.brandsns.com_Originals/&xdr=

If u want Nike, can try Paju outlet.

reggaez

Reaction score
personal experience, if you wear more than US 10.5 it will be v difficult to find size for Adidas or NIKE at downtown Seoul ( Hongdae, Myeongdong , Dongdaemun etc) in the end i got myself a NMD at Lotte Jamsil after a tiring find..... lol @ 125K KRW

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.