LG Optimus G! Most Advanced Phone!

xtima123

Reaction score
All, i have used it for a while now. Quite impressed i must say. It is really fast, no issue whatsoever since i own it. It does not come bloated with apps, the UI looks kind of clean and nice. Screen is sharp and color is realistic.

:s12::s12:

Looks wise, i think it look quite similiar to an old 1st gen iphone.

adix_82

Banned
Reaction score
All, i have used it for a while now. Quite impressed i must say. It is really fast, no issue whatsoever since i own it. It does not come bloated with apps, the UI looks kind of clean and nice. Screen is sharp and color is realistic.

:s12::s12:

Looks wise, i think it look quite similiar to an old 1st gen iphone.

I feel that its really like the galaxy s2. The shape and thickness.

keltai

Reaction score
been changing from note 2 lte:o, to htc butterfly:( and finally optimus g, and finally LG wake up liao... it been a nice and snappy phone, no bloatware, nice ips lcd. ditch my butterfly(overprice w/no LTE, NFC) no regret till nw. ram resources alway not even half compare to note 2 and butterfly always used up 80% and feel sluggish. LG really did a gd job tis round, thump up for e improvement compared to old LG phone, used to be really suck! :D

gabrielworld

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm using LG G too though i hate the design.. Oops..
I choose software over hardware.
Was using butterfly n really love the camera.. I think LG G beats Butterfly and s3 but I wish the camera can be better..
Though its a 13megapixel camera but the stabilization really suck and during low light the camera seem to be dark too..
Other then tt I tot this phone is awesome and cheap

teoph04

Reaction score
Just switch to this phone from butterfly. In terms of overall performance, G is simply better. Glad that I made the switch.

thewiseone

Master Member
Reaction score
For those whos been using the Optimus G, any issues/bugs encountered so far?

In addition, anyone knows whats the lowest price for this phone w/o contract? Thanks! :)

Last edited:

schmeichel

Reaction score
Been using this phone for over a week. I'm pleased with this phone - battery life easily lasts a day for me with normal whasapping and some internet surfing with a few calls. It is light and I like the simple, cool, industrial design. Not to mention, it doesn't lag and loads apps fast.

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
Been using this phone for over a week. I'm pleased with this phone - battery life easily lasts a day for me with normal whasapping and some internet surfing with a few calls. It is light and I like the simple, cool, industrial design. Not to mention, it doesn't lag and loads apps fast.

Yeah. The battery life is quite good...lasts me two whole days on average with general usage. :D

leon0079

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi guys, optimus g comes with gorilla glass or glass 2?

seems to have diff specs for this model found on the website haha

Last edited:

soulblader_86

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Such a good phone, too bad the mnarketing lose to SONY xperia Z...

it is almost as good as Sony Xperia Z:o too bad I think most people going to waste a few $100 on galaxy S 3 and XPeria Z next month...instead of buying a real good phone like G, due to the "commonly misconception" that LG = no good

teoph04

Reaction score
Such a good phone, too bad the mnarketing lose to SONY xperia Z...

it is almost as good as Sony Xperia Z:o too bad I think most people going to waste a few $100 on galaxy S 3 and XPeria Z next month...instead of buying a real good phone like G, due to the "commonly misconception" that LG = no good

I second that, its an awesome but underrated phone. I do have a S3 as well, though interface S3 is superior, but in terms of perfomance, LG G simply win hands down. Am using Nova launcher for it, and its extremely fast.

Great job LG!

xtima123

Reaction score
Too bad, gotta blame it on their history. I still can remember and feel so strongly when i bought one of their phone earlier. It sucks.

They gotta change their reputation over time i guess.

Anyway, now that i have jumped into it, anyone know if Jelly bean 4.2.2 will be available for Optimus G? :s12:

pker88

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
is there a LG show room any where now?
i recall last time vivo city got one and nex
but now left where?
i wanan try LG G

Computeron

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I second that, its an awesome but underrated phone. I do have a S3 as well, though interface S3 is superior, but in terms of perfomance, LG G simply win hands down. Am using Nova launcher for it, and its extremely fast.

Great job LG!

1 3rd that... sg gals like to follow korean drama. all follow the actresses use wat s2 or note 2 and dont really care about the design / specs.
my wife that time showed me an actress's phone in the korean drama, i told her she is using LG Vu.... how come u dont wan to follow? lolz
she zzzz.....

imagine u use a fast rom, self customized homescreen til swee swee, phone thinner, camera better than a gal's NOTE 2... and compare...
she will tell **** off... mine is note 2, n pouplar than urs, urs is donno what brand. :s13::s13:

bottom line a $4000 longchamp bag lose to a $2000 LV bag.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.