LG Optimus G! Most Advanced Phone!

slowtick

Reaction score
mine was a 'b'.

after software update, it became a 'c'.

googled to find the details of what this update was about, but could not find any. nothing on LG mobile FB either.

may i know what is your telco?

mine under starhub was '10d' original, got updated to '10e'. just noted slight difference in battery status reporting (seems to report 2-3% lesser than before). SIM toolkit app seems to be updated.

schmeichel

Reaction score
Hi, mine is a set from a shop in bencoolen centre, and I'm with M1.

may i know what is your telco?

mine under starhub was '10d' original, got updated to '10e'. just noted slight difference in battery status reporting (seems to report 2-3% lesser than before). SIM toolkit app seems to be updated.

easy_hk

Master Member
Reaction score
question:

suddenly my set can't send SMS , other than that everything is working (receive SMS,data,internet....)

after the new firmware update still the same

anyone face the same problem ?

slowtick

Reaction score
question:

suddenly my set can't send SMS , other than that everything is working (receive SMS,data,internet....)

after the new firmware update still the same

anyone face the same problem ?

Not happened with this phone, but once got into this trouble with a dumbphone by changing the service centre number (for LGOG is in Messaging > Settings > Text message settings > Service Centre Address).

You can better check with telco support, they may advise correct fix.

msboy

Reaction score
hi guys, i was also to update it to 10c. now its 10c-SEA.

anyway, not sure whether its my phone or a major problem with the camera. do u find the pictures taken to be horribly lousy? it was supposingly good. but when it saves, theres major decoloration, bad contrast and not sharp at all.

any one kind to advice?

teoph04

Reaction score
I know this had been ask before, but anyone using the phone naked?

Cant seems to find a decent casing for it....

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
I know this had been ask before, but anyone using the phone naked?

Cant seems to find a decent casing for it....

I am using the phone without any casing...only applied the free screen protector on the front screen. The only problem I am facing is that the back of the phone is too slippery. :s13:

teoph04

Reaction score
I am using the phone without any casing...only applied the free screen protector on the front screen. The only problem I am facing is that the back of the phone is too slippery. :s13:

Just order a sp from spigen & diztronic matt back casing. Can't wait for these 2 to arrive!

LesterQ

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be purchasing this tomorrow. The model for singapore's lte band is E975 yeah?
Kasia or adix? Buying from them , lg will honour warranty yeah?

shunz81

Reaction score
Those who have been using the Optimus G for some time now, how has the phone been? All positives and no complains?

Chirashi

Reaction score
Those who have been using the Optimus G for some time now, how has the phone been? All positives and no complains?

Picture quality of the camera below expectations. Competitor phones are doing better in this department.

shunz81

Reaction score
Thanks for the replies. I've been iPhone user for abt 4 years. Thinking of giving up on it. So planning for the optimus G. Read about G cafe in wisma. Probably go there take a look. Is it still selling at 660+? Telcos sell phone without line at 798

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be purchasing this tomorrow. The model for singapore's lte band is E975 yeah?
Kasia or adix? Buying from them , lg will honour warranty yeah?

does Adix82 have their own webpage? or is it just a FB page?

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
thanks. not sure if they are giving out casing and screen protector with purchase of Optimus G like some others.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.