LG Optimus G! Most Advanced Phone!

cwongwh

Reaction score
Have been using this phone (E975) for more then a year and very satisfied with it.. but just two days ago, it started to have a mind of its own like the Apps icons are click and activated by itself so it will suddenly go to camera or Playstore and download things without anyone touching.. did not drop during this time and no cracks on the phone..just happens all of a sudden and never recover.. do you think the digitizer needs replacement ? or anyone has similar experience? thanks

multi

Reaction score
Have been using this phone (E975) for more then a year and very satisfied with it.. but just two days ago, it started to have a mind of its own like the Apps icons are click and activated by itself so it will suddenly go to camera or Playstore and download things without anyone touching.. did not drop during this time and no cracks on the phone..just happens all of a sudden and never recover.. do you think the digitizer needs replacement ? or anyone has similar experience? thanks

Have you tried doing a Factory reset? Maybe it might solve the problem.

jeffrey745

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have been using this phone for the past 1 year

no lag, or hang or any hiccup

I very satisfied with the performance of this phone

the only draw back was the front camera, really not very good :s13:

but the performance is solid

Yes I agreed. I've been having the phone for 1yr+ too,nt much of hang or lag,very solid! On the other hand galaxy s3 that's released same yr as this phone heard gt many problems n super laggy. Will use this phone till spoil then gt new 1. Btw anybody flashed custom rom to this phone ? Like cm11 or slimbean? Is battery life better? My batt life very sucky drain quickly.

genie47

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yes I agreed. I've been having the phone for 1yr+ too,nt much of hang or lag,very solid! On the other hand galaxy s3 that's released same yr as this phone heard gt many problems n super laggy. Will use this phone till spoil then gt new 1. Btw anybody flashed custom rom to this phone ? Like cm11 or slimbean? Is battery life better? My batt life very sucky drain quickly.

I'm on CM11. So far no issues.

cwongwh

Reaction score
Thanks ..
I did tried that but problem persist.
Went down to LG and was told that the touch screen is faulty and need to replace it together with the digitizer.... at the end , paid $187 for the whole thing :(
Thought of saving $187 and get a new phone but I really like this... hope it won't give problems for another year.

Have you tried doing a Factory reset? Maybe it might solve the problem.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.