LG Optimus G! Most Advanced Phone!

stillgottheblues

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Specs wise, Optimus G and HTC Butterfly is almost on par. Both using the same processor. Only LG got the LTE advantage which is preferred by most consumer.

acetylcholine

Master Member
Reaction score
Specs wise, Optimus G and HTC Butterfly is almost on par. Both using the same processor. Only LG got the LTE advantage which is preferred by most consumer.

HTC Butterfly has a better screen, due to the bigger size and higher resolution (1080p). But it costs at least ~$120 more than the Optimus G... :s22:

gabrielworld

Master Member
Reaction score
I think it's down to what u really want.. A 5" or 4.7 and also 3G vs 4G.. Other then that, both phone seem to be on par in term of everything.. Awesome phone for both Anw

namezlezz

Reaction score
hmm is it worth it to spend more for a 5 inch full hd phone like xperia z now ??? i heard u cant tell the diff even when watching video...

superman2006

Banned
Reaction score
Display set is already in starhub shop. And the price for starhub authorize dealer (cherry mobile) is for SmartSurf Lite is $248.

But after I trying out the demo unit? I found that the touch feeling not good. In fact since LG2X, LG phone seem like got lots of problem....

Although it is cheap, but have to be careful... :s22:

nexusscion

Reaction score
Display set is already in starhub shop. And the price for starhub authorize dealer (cherry mobile) is for SmartSurf Lite is $248.

But after I trying out the demo unit? I found that the touch feeling not good. In fact since LG2X, LG phone seem like got lots of problem....

Although it is cheap, but have to be careful... :s22:

It build quality is good and solid..i agree previous LG got some issue but this is fastest (lag free) phone till date without any restart issue and a lot of features which is really usable!

I been using the phone actively 2 days. :)

superman2006

Banned
Reaction score
It build quality is good and solid..i agree previous LG got some issue but this is fastest (lag free) phone till date without any restart issue and a lot of features which is really usable!

I been using the phone actively 2 days. :)

Ya...but i believe those ex LG especially L2X user will more caution where the going to get another LG phone.

The pricing is very competitive and attractive compare to the same spec phone like Asus padphone2, SIII LTE, HTC butterfly.

And the battery can't be removed........no wonder the price is cheap.....

Last edited:

riconeo

Reaction score
I tot the built was quite bad..

To be far, this phone is so much better than the optimus 2x which is a shxt phone in my opinion.

LG just need to be more community friendly n it should have equally support like samsung.

reimina

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
To be far, this phone is so much better than the optimus 2x which is a shxt phone in my opinion.

LG just need to be more community friendly n it should have equally support like samsung.

False, please don't be fool by Samsung stunt. They don't give a **** about the community.

Read it for yourself and let all your friends who love custom ROM know about it.
CyanogenMod 10.1 Discussion thread - Page 85 - xda-developers

The only phone that has the best community support is always a Nexus. Followed by Sony, they are on the right track with their stock ROM and friendly community support. It's really a shame that LG is not providing more competition to Samsung. :(

sgmem88

Reaction score
Ya...but i believe those ex LG especially L2X user will more caution where the going to get another LG phone.

The pricing is very competitive and attractive compare to the same spec phone like Asus padphone2, SIII LTE, HTC butterfly.

And the battery can't be removed........no wonder the price is cheap.....

Asus padphone2, and HTC butterfly battery also can't be removed... :s22:

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.