LG Optimus G! Most Advanced Phone!

heedmycall

Reaction score
LG Optimus G E973
78780380548207b02d3bo.jpg

I think LG is doing it right now, very impressive spec with all the new techs!

>>> Sauce (Innovations, etc) <<<
>>> Curry Sauce (Spec) <<<
>>> Unboxing Video - Post #43 <<<

Highlights
  • First with Qualcomm S4 Pro chip, no doubt the Exynos Quad and Tegra 3 Killer
  • New battery tech, increased charging lifespan and capacity
  • 4.7" HD display screen consumes much less power
  • 32GB Internal, Micro-SD slot, 2GB RAM
  • 13mp rear camera, 1.3mp front-facing camera, 1080p video recording

Last edited:

nexusscion

Reaction score
If got led notification, I will be sold for this. LG always makes good phone but lack some important features

KONLIN

Reaction score
Later will it be stuck with ICS forever. LG is notorious for being delay in Android update and bad customer support. too much customer complaint at their Facebook page.:eek:

OnLyOnE

Reaction score
Later will it be stuck with ICS forever. LG is notorious for being delay in Android update and bad customer support. too much customer complaint at their Facebook page.:eek:

Agreed. And Qualcomm is not exactly open source too, although they recently release their S4 sdk (not S4 pro, dont know if the difference is huge or not)

ragnarok95

Senior Moderator
Senior Moderator
Reaction score
Waiting for this to come singapore. Quite high chance i will dump my S3 for this G.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG Optimus G launches in South Korea, quad-core Krait in tow - GSMArena.com news

The LG Optimus G runs on Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich, with LG's proprietary Optimus UI launcher on top. However, an update to Jelly Bean is scheduled to follow in the not so distant future. Speaking of the customization LG has put on the Optimus G, it has quite a few outstanding features.

One of the most useful is called QSlide Function and it allows you to split the screen in two and have different apps running in each half. Some of the other interesting ones are Application Link, which launches a pre-defined app once you turn off the alarm and Cheese Shutter for taking pictures with voice commands.

Last edited:

touchme

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Read here there, like only processor fast leh. The rest already got apps to do. But still small screen.

Would like to move out of Sammy world too

BiDuSoft

Reaction score
Waiting for this to come singapore. Quite high chance i will dump my S3 for this G.

Too bad that this phone will be crippled by LG's poor support. They left all the Optimus 2X users in the dark and their phones have not been updated since like forever :(.
I also like LG phones but I don't want to deal with all the bugs and their bad after-sale services.

xonix

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LG Optimus G hands-on: First look - GSMArena.com

LG Optimus G at a glance:

General: 2G/3G/LTE
Form factor: Touchscreen bar phablet
Dimensions: 131.9 x 68.9 x 8.45mm, 145 g
Display: 4.7-inch WXGA True HD IPS Plus (1280 x 768 pixels) capacitive touchscreen, Gorilla Glass
Chipset: Qualcomm Snapdragon S4 Pro
CPU: Quad-core Krait 1.5 GHz processor
GPU: Adreno 320
RAM: 2GB
Memory: 32GB storage
Still camera: 8/13 megapixel auto-focus camera with Time catch shot, smart shutter and cheese shutter; 1.3MP front facing camera
Video camera: Full HD (1080p) video recording at 30fps, LED flash,
Connectivity: Wi-Fi a/b/g/n, Wi-Fi hotspot, Bluetooth 4.0, standard microUSB port with MHL support (TV Out, USB host), A-GPS receiver, 3.5mm audio jack, NFC
Battery: 2100 mAh
Misc: Optimus U, built-in accelerometer, multi-touch input, proximity sensor, gyroscope sensor, QSlide Function

Last edited:

theory_87

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No release date for global version yet... :-( and most likely to come with lock bootloader

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.