LG V10 - One hell of a phone!

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Guys, most probably goni got no stocks, especially if u ordered the space black. I cancelled my order 729$ with goni when they offered me the beige color.

Then I went to bbb and bought the dual sim one, very ex, around 960ish, yet to add GST. They didn't acknowledge my order after 3 days, I open a dispute with PayPal and got refunded.

I then bought it from lazada for 911$ for the dual sim, GST included. Arriving this Friday.

I went through 3 purchases before I finally got the one I want with quick turnaround.

The irony is that I'm going Korea next week lol. Anyone want to buy anything?

Sent from Samsung SM-T705 using GAGT

Aicirt

Reaction score
no particular order, i installed it worked. just that all the lg widgets gone, not that i need them anyway :s13:

How do you manage to get it to work ? I try installing Blinkfeed apk but it cant be installed leh.

19dino

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, most probably goni got no stocks, especially if u ordered the space black. I cancelled my order 729$ with goni when they offered me the beige color.

Then I went to bbb and bought the dual sim one, very ex, around 960ish, yet to add GST. They didn't acknowledge my order after 3 days, I open a dispute with PayPal and got refunded.

I then bought it from lazada for 911$ for the dual sim, GST included. Arriving this Friday.

I went through 3 purchases before I finally got the one I want with quick turnaround.

Bro, value your input, but Goni is got stock, just their processing time is longer...

Pathfinder

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, value your input, but Goni is got stock, just their processing time is longer...
I also thought they got stock when they send me the FedEx tracking number. I even posted the screen shot of the tracking number here earlier. When the tracking number didn't get any updates and when I didn't received the phone, I called FedEx and FedEx said seller have not instruct FedEx to pick up.

The business model of Goni is that they will go source for the item only when order is placed, they prepared a FedEx label thinking they can get the stock, who knows end up no stocks. I lodged a feedback to Qoo10 and Goni immediately called me to ask me if I want the beige color instead.

Probably my last time buying from them.

Aicirt

Reaction score
you need to go to fingerprints and security and enable unknown sources

Need to install htc sense as well right ? That will bring up the htc launcher that comes with blinkfeed.

Cannot just use lg original launcher with BLINKFEED ?

tnchsg

Reaction score
What do you can get gst refund ?!? I just pay DHL the gst incurred .... Can get refund ?

sorry for misleading statement...haha
apply to ipporek if he get the unit from his friend at hk..
can claim back the gst at hk airport..i think, can save more

garychengjw

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

bro, your fedex tracking any update?

mine Scheduled delivery: Pending
still stuck at first notification.

i probably call goni again and probably cancel my order. i

ipporek

Master Member
Reaction score
and gst, furthermore can get gst refund from hk too..

Well, seems definitely need to be getting gst refund if its like based on the price here. And this ain't the only HK website I see listing at this price (HK$5698).

Edit: Uh... I google on GST in HK... HK like no GST leh...

Last edited:

tott_2003

Reaction score

Will it be cheaper at korea?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.