LG V20

CHM_21

Reaction score
I don't mind to give it a try. I let u know once I receive.

First post just to recommend a battery. This guy might just be the seller. :o

If it's a good battery I don't mind, but power don't come out from thin air. Unless you are telling me it's using some sort of revolutionary technology, the higher the capacity, the bigger the battery must be. There are a lot of high capacity "gold" batteries on eBay. They can print anything they want on the label but the performance is terrible.

CHM_21

Reaction score
Maybe Oreo don't allow. Not sure last time on my v20 had some problem with sd card. I tried and was recovering all those from phone memory too.

Feel sorry for you may be u check on xda forums. U may be lucky.

Try le but cannot recover:(

mie28

Reaction score
If you are using Spotify on Android Oreo, can the controls work on the 2nd screen? I lost the capability recently, not sure it was app or OS upgrade causing this. Even after reset device still same issue.

progene

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just bought a V20 as my secondary device to play...

Sent from HUAWEI ALP-L29 using GAGT

mike_

Reaction score
after update to oreo, transactions failed at 2 different merchant using paywave but money deduct in singtel dash account, though something to do with the update now i think maybe problems with dash.

CHM_21

Reaction score
May be you should uninstall the dash app and reinstall it. Would help you.

after update to oreo, transactions failed at 2 different merchant using paywave but money deduct in singtel dash account, though something to do with the update now i think maybe problems with dash.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.