LG's 5.5" Optimus G Pro a full HD display

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha!

Actually, I'm using the G Pro without a case now. Really very shiok holding the sleek body!;)

knightshaz

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
I bought this, cost about the same as kelvinti clear case :s12:
714VVwIxzCL._SL1024_.jpg

samgoh87

Reaction score
Haha!

Actually, I'm using the G Pro without a case now. Really very shiok holding the sleek body!;)

Wanted to use it naked as well but scared I'll be too rough with it in time to come. Thus, using a mercury soft casing now. Red colour also sexy laaaa...

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wanted to use it naked as well but scared I'll be too rough with it in time to come. Thus, using a mercury soft casing now. Red colour also sexy laaaa...

I know that! Without case means taking high risk!

One will drop the phone one for sure! It's just a matter of time!:s8:

Anyway, I just wait for my transparent clear case now lah.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so far no drop yet, want to keep it that way :s13:

Sometime, overly too careful may cause the drop because we are too focus on not to scratch the phone when lifting it or taking out from the pocket or bag instead of focusing on the tighter / firm grip.

Last edited:

Khenith

Master Member
Reaction score
All LG fans of Optimus G Pro :D

Anyone keen to get the LG OPTIMUS G PRO BALLISTIC SHELL GEL SG SERIES CASE?

Letting go my set (sealed and unused) together a pack of sealed high quality antiglare screen protectors (either 3 or 5, cant remember the quantity I ordered)

Selling cos not I am no longer intending to get the LG phone :(

Price $35
PM me your contact details if keen

More Info:
The LG Optimus G Pro lets you capture unique memories with creative new features. Make sure you keep those memories protected with our Ballistic Shell Gel SG Series, offering the best pocket-able protection for your LG Optimus G Pro. This case is engineered with three layers of the best protection on the market.
Advanced three layer protection
Layer 1 - Soft silicone equipped with Ballistic Corners™
Layer 2 - Tough impact resistant polycarbonate shell
Layer 3 - Ballistic shock absorbent polymer
No-slip grip when laid flat
Lay-on-table feature: screen never touches the surface of the table when laid flat

Link

2vt8i6w.jpg

Anyone keen in this :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.