LG's 5.5" Optimus G Pro a full HD display

jazzz

Reaction score
Manage to upgrade through LGMobile support tool to kitkat 4.4.2, but even after that once phone connected it still prompt there is an update available, already in E98820b-SEA-xx version. Tried few rounds, seem to be the same version.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Manage to upgrade through LGMobile support tool to kitkat 4.4.2, but even after that once phone connected it still prompt there is an update available, already in E98820b-SEA-xx version. Tried few rounds, seem to be the same version.

Try using LG PC Suits to upgrade instead of Mobile Tools.

Incursio

Reaction score
I will just wait till the 3rd gen is released. I don't see the point of upgrading everytime a new generation is released. Waste of money in my opinion.

It's not as if the G Pro is unable to function properly.

tingtb

Reaction score
Just upgraded to 4.2.2
Quick Slid can be taken off.
Last time I have problem with the LG keyboard not showing the numeric and path.
Now it has been solved.
So far so good.quite happy with it.
Can shelve my phone upgrading plan for the time being.

anokewee

Reaction score
Thinking of getting G pro. Can any brother recommend Which is the best version to get? Korea Hk Sgp?

yuri2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any feedback from those who upgraded to Kitkat?

No problem with kitkat. However, you should do factory reset after upgrade, or else you may encounter funny problems.

The phone seemed to run much faster.

stamina

Reaction score
No problem with kitkat. However, you should do factory reset after upgrade, or else you may encounter funny problems.

The phone seemed to run much faster.

True! Must factory reset after upgrade. By the way, how u all.upgrade to kit kat?when will the over the air upgrade be released?

yuri2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
True! Must factory reset after upgrade. By the way, how u all.upgrade to kit kat?when will the over the air upgrade be released?

Very easy. Download LG Mobile Support Tool.
Under options: Select Country & Language.
Follow instructions...and upgrade.

stamina

Reaction score
Very easy. Download LG Mobile Support Tool.
Under options: Select Country & Language.
Follow instructions...and upgrade.

Why the PC support tool release the kit kat already but not the over the air upgrade?

bermudas

Reaction score
I upgraded thru PC using the s/w. No glitch whatsoever.

Been on Kitkat for past 3 days. Definitely have to do a factory reset in order to feel the advantages. Smooth and battery life seems better.

Now i am thinking twice if i should get the G3.

yuri2

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Why the PC support tool release the kit kat already but not the over the air upgrade?

Probably take some time to load into telco's server or need to arrange with telco ?

Compare which LG servers, which they control.

So that may be the reason.

But otherwise, PC upgrade is always safer than ota.
The file is big, 1.8 GB and it's possible to have transmission error and screw up the whole package.

Igene

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just wondering if any bro here ever sent their F240 for service? Got any good place to recommend? Replacing the colorless screen...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.