LG's 5.5" Optimus G Pro a full HD display

Limestone

Reaction score
I guys:

I've used kitkat on my E988 for 1 week or so already, and I am disappointed in the battery life. it sucks battery about 10-15% faster than the old jelly bean.

last time can last the day, now it can BARELY last the day. Anyone has similiar experience with the KK rom?

Just for those of you who are interested. I've flashed back the stock Jelly bean, and yes it's true... the old jelly bean uses less battery. I'm sticking to Jelly bean all the way now.

K20A

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just for those of you who are interested. I've flashed back the stock Jelly bean, and yes it's true... the old jelly bean uses less battery. I'm sticking to Jelly bean all the way now.

Zero lemon to solve all battery woes.

stamina

Reaction score
but my kit kat improves battery life on my g pro as compared to jelly bean.

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Once eaten the KitKat, you will not go back to eating Jelly coz KitKat is really smooth and so much faster than the sticky Jelly.. :)

So, Think Twice!!!

Last edited:

progene

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to endure g pro with kit kat before jump ship to either g3 or g pro 2..
My g pro screen beginning to have color distorted Liao. Bottom left of screen can see some lines..

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Have to endure g pro with kit kat before jump ship to either g3 or g pro 2..
My g pro screen beginning to have color distorted Liao. Bottom left of screen can see some lines..

Welcome to Pro 2 in advance! :s22:

You will not get use to smaller screen of G3 plus it's a bit lag especially in some games play due to that QHD! :s8:

QHD is just not now!

Later part of next year or in year 2016 will be a better time to get a QHD phone as games and apps developers start to optimize their apps and games for QHD display! :)

bermudas

Reaction score
I need to puchase a glass screen protector for the G Pro. Who can i deal with tmw? Need it urgently by Sunday evening. Thank you.

laalaaland

Master Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, for my lg optimus g pro, i downloaded a handphone theme from lg smartworld. I wanted to delete it, but can't seem to be able to do so.
Anyone can help?

bermudas

Reaction score
Hi all,

I have the following glass protector (white cover, not the Mocolo)for sale. Whatsapp me if keen. Deal at Jurong West, JP or Punggol Road (Punggol side). 92722437.

ak9xz8.jpg

reno77

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone knows how to fix this problem? Lock screen button not responding at all...

Niaoson

Master Member
Reaction score
My battery starting to not hold charge well :(

Recommended to get a new spare battery? Or just hang in there with portable charger? :s22:

kelvinti

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My battery starting to not hold charge well :(

Recommended to get a new spare battery? Or just hang in there with portable charger? :s22:

You you don't mind, you can buy a mint 2nd Pro 2! It is worth it........:D

rboyboy

Master Member
Reaction score
Anyone having experience with faulty charger plug? Just had this problem recently and I have no idea why. Sometimes I was able to charge but sometimes even when it's charging, the battery level goes down instead of up. How much to buy from LG service centre assuming that my warranty is over?

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.