Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

kylepatrick

Reaction score
Ikoi I tried before but only the sashimi is nice. Sushi and other dishes much lesser or not as nice. Went for lunch so the price is like $36.80++, a few dollar more for Shin Yuu. They also got cc discount for 4 go pay 3 during weekdays lunch.

ah, i was there over the weekend with the family! yes, will definitely bring em to Shin Yuu soon!

anyway do take a look at this page!
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Kaimen/117413861742440?ref=stream

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
wow, it looks really good man! that plate of sashimi is so tempting and the salmon looks incredibly huge! will definitely try it out!!

any chance you've tried this? at Miramar Hotel

Ikoi Japanese Restaurant
Lobby Level, Main Wing
Phone (65) 6887 3788
Fax (65) 6887 0079
Email: ikoi.ckoh@gmail.com

was there about 2 months back, i would say a bit pricey! hmmmmmmm

I went before. Not bad.

They gave a lot of complimentary dishes not stated on the menu.

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kushi still ard bo? Who went to eat? Called them 2-3 times bo langs ans de.

Honestly, for yakitori, I prefer The Ramen Stall, for sashimi, I prefer Ikoi, for tempura, the better ones unfortunately are not buffets. Tenshin and Tatsuya are great places. Kushi's $80 price doesn't cut it for me.

Anyway, I am hoping for another run of Ramen's Stall's yakitori buffet again. Missed the grilled king prawns.

Beta_Tester

Honorary Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Honestly, for yakitori, I prefer The Ramen Stall, for sashimi, I prefer Ikoi, for tempura, the better ones unfortunately are not buffets. Tenshin and Tatsuya are great places. Kushi's $80 price doesn't cut it for me.

Anyway, I am hoping for another run of Ramen's Stall's yakitori buffet again. Missed the grilled king prawns.
I think kushi coz everything also have. If not got to go few places. For convenient sake noH's.

raven1019

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that time standard chartered got 4 for 3 for kushi for the $68++ de

Last edited:

suping

Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone tried The Line with the 25% discount promotion?
will there be any additional 15% if using DBS card?
how much will be for each pax after discount?

Thank You.

raven1019

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi,
Anyone tried The Line with the 25% discount promotion?
will there be any additional 15% if using DBS card?
how much will be for each pax after discount?

Thank You.
no overlapping of discount

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Went 2 months ago.

Cooked food was so-so. Desserts were great. They even had fresh raspberries strawberries and blueberries.

After the promotion it's about 23 nett per head, pretty okay in my opinion.

what about Sunday lunch buffet ? anyone went before ?

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone tried Olive Tree buffet? the reviews i got online was quite outdated. i am looking at lunch or dinner

luv_boa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
We tried twice, search the forum here for the reviews and pictures.

hey thanks haha i saw it. quite good reviews on its sashimi. but i found theres not much reviews on its weekend high tea. need some recommendation on its weekend high tea :)

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hey thanks haha i saw it. quite good reviews on its sashimi. but i found theres not much reviews on its weekend high tea. need some recommendation on its weekend high tea :)

We avoid high teas as they tend to serve finger food, carb items and 'local delights' for high tea. So i doubt you will get much feedback here. But as long as you're prepared for sandwiches, laksa, curry puffs etc, you should be good :s13:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.