Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Most cc has 4 pay 3 promo.

TaiwanLegacy.jpg

43 dollars for taiwan sausage and lu rou fan....:s22::s22::s22::s22:

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
Last week, a few of the not-so-holy us went for our annual pilgrimage at Basilico. A place that offers no discount other than during resturant week. A place where we sin on pizza and gelato ice cream.

Off the carving station, the shy and rosy meh meh.
DSC_0263.jpg

The quack quack was crispy on the outside, fatty and tender on the inside. But the backside, I can't find.
DSC_0261.jpg

Talking about backside, this is pile of sheety looking clump is worth the cheating. Yes, I cheated by scraping all the minced beef off the layers. Garfield would love basilico for this dish.
DSC_0254.jpg

The pizza prepare hot out from the stove.
DSC_0253.jpg

The tofu was soft, to the extend of being creamy, all held into within the golden brown treasure case. Simple but nice.
DSC_0259.jpg

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
And the ham ... umph ... so is the new chef.

DSC_0250.jpg

DSC_0257.jpg

Pair with honey dew and it's like a match made in heaven.
DSC_0256.jpg

DSC_0255.jpg

Overall, a hearty meal with great company over many cups of coffee till 4pm. My longest buffet lunch ever. Thanks guys for the great time. And I didn't vomit on the ride back :D

Last edited:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Claymore? If we can gather 4 persons, lets go again. Want to see the new renovated place.

I think the layout is almost the same

This month's POP is not fantastic - think only got 5 items and 3 of them are carbs :(

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Last week, a few of the not-so-holy us went for our annual pilgrimage at Basilico. A place that offers no discount other than during resturant week. A place where we sin on pizza and gelato ice cream.

How much was the discount? I checked but they seem to have some surcharge leh.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, the CKT was good. Both beef and lamb also nice. Anyway, nowadays I can't eat too much liao.

We didn't try any of the carbs - no comments

The lamb was better than the beef but honestly, nothing spectacular

The cooked food still CMI :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.