Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight I am okay :s13:
i am ok also

Tonight i got appt liao. Next available date is this sat, next wed or fri.

Besides, we have to stick to wed n sat cos of piggy? Or he now during his lull period?

More steamboat deals for Toons :s13:

Errr, no thanks. The only steamboat buffet i go to now is the m hotel one.

Going to try the coca lunch buffet too cos its so cheap, but tat one the menu very limited. See if i like it or not.

Last edited:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tonight i got appt liao. Next available date is this sat, next wed or fri.

Besides, we have to stick to wed n sat cos of piggy? Or he now during his lull period?

Errr, no thanks. The only steamboat buffet i go to now is the m hotel one.

Going to try the coca lunch buffet too cos its so cheap, but tat one the menu very limited. See if i like it or not.

Not really lull now. But Monday dinner, weekdays lunch, Wednesday dinner and weekend dinners all ok. Even Sunday breakfast also ok. Lol.

Coca is cheap? SIC please. Coca is never cheap. But it's good.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
For the heavy drinkers. Tried their seafood buffet b4 with piggy n **. Okay nia. The highlight should be the ala minute seafood stn where you can ask them to cook various fish n other seafood to your liking.

Plaza Brasserie, which we tried last night, also has a similar stn (just fish though). I find the fishes fresher n tastier. Of cos if you can drink like a fish, then the Checkers offer is unbeatable =:p

Drink dun drive! :D

Dear Friends,

The giving never ends! The Chope team is deliriously excited to announce the the latest Chope Instant Reward! FREE FLOW SAKE with Checkers Brasserie's seafood buffet on Friday evenings for diners who book via Chope! So clear out that weekend schedule, practice yelling "BANZAI!", and Chope your seats now! Offer ends 16th November 2012

natureview02

Reaction score
For the heavy drinkers. Tried their seafood buffet b4 with piggy n **. Okay nia. The highlight should be the ala minute seafood stn where you can ask them to cook various fish n other seafood to your liking.

Plaza Brasserie, which we tried last night, also has a similar stn (just fish though). I find the fishes fresher n tastier. Of cos if you can drink like a fish, then the Checkers offer is unbeatable =:p

Drink dun drive! :D

Dear Friends,

The giving never ends! The Chope team is deliriously excited to announce the the latest Chope Instant Reward! FREE FLOW SAKE with Checkers Brasserie's seafood buffet on Friday evenings for diners who book via Chope! So clear out that weekend schedule, practice yelling "BANZAI!", and Chope your seats now! Offer ends 16th November 2012

Toon, how much is the damage for Plaza Brasserie? Do they have any credit card promotion?

Thanks

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Toon, how much is the damage for Plaza Brasserie? Do they have any credit card promotion?

Thanks

$52++. $46 nett if you can get 4 pax for the 4 pay 3 UOB cc promo. Must try both the fried kee n steamed sea bass hor. Both nice! Actually quite a no of dishes which i like, but their spread is very small. Post the pics later. Oh yea, the fish stn is only for dinner from mon to thu.

PS: if oysters are impt to you, better ask them if they still serving them cos after someone massacred the oysters, their cousins, uncles, auntie, nieces, their entire 9 generations, i'm not surprised if they stop serving oysters.

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Some pics from my dinner at Silver Shell Cafe, Rasa Sentosa

Yum yum ... :s13:

jBPp0.jpg

CgaxH.jpg

Zsfu7.jpg

vyTRM.jpg

Ek0ga.jpg

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
JQ7t1.jpg

KVDJy.jpg

xwh3K.jpg

3CjRV.jpg

pexHc.jpg

Just this section alone n i'm quivering with delight liao. Just ask them to make some new skewers. Taste mcuh better n they will oblige if its not too crowded.

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Like a box of chocolates, you dun know if its fresh til you bit into one. Some fresh, some not so.
WzVhM.jpg

Ykits.jpg

Killer plate of meh meh rack n pork belly skewers.
8P7ki.jpg

Meh Meh.
yT5qJ.jpg

Not tat fatty, but got a nice meh meh taste n nicely cooked. 1 bite n i'm hooked :D
tu5KI.jpg

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
:love::love::love:
Ss5ow.jpg

oN9Vm.jpg

i9RFU.jpg

Herbal chix. Paiseh, only remembered to take pic after i took a bite. Its nice btw. The herbal soup is pleasant n chix is tender n imbued with the taste of the herbs.
Opamn.jpg

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.