Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Nicer than the ones at Straits. Bigger and sweeter, just as juicy. Star of the nite. Hmmm, come to tink of it, these crab legs look like the ones i had at Starz. All hairy hairy one :D Different from the ones at Straits.
rjMPD.jpg

0kk6N.jpg

i5fNQ.jpg

GkfbT.jpg

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The portion of roasted duck left out on the plate very lousy *norm for buffets*, so the very friendly chinese chef cut this for me n insisted tat i try it. Hmmm, does this count as a special dish just for me? :p Btw, their laksa is good wor, although someone will say no hum n not spicy enough :D

Not bad. Slightly crispy skin. Meat also okay.
SA8Gk.jpg

iXE1E.jpg

2jd0Z.jpg

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Black soil. Very fertile, very rich, i likie.
IGNai.jpg

Lemongrass jelly with canned lychee. Jelly sart, lychee sucks.
FM8dA.jpg

Berry? Cherry? Simi lai? :p
uPfM6.jpg

Errr ... tink its a pear ...
yQ7kE.jpg

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just as Kahlan got her chef admirer who made her the lobster pasta, my dinning partner also got her smitten indian chef, who make her this special ... baked with love ... naan :D

Sigh, when will it be my turn???? I still waiting for some chef to make me something special :(

Herbal cheesy naan with chix curry
eXuVW.jpg

The herbs used gave the naan a very refreshing fragrance *Dennyz stay away* The nicest naan i ever ate ... nuff said. The chix curry is nice too, but too strong for the naan. It has 'enough legs' to stand on its own :D
q04YL.jpg

Passed the stretch test with flying colors :p
aX6nb.jpg

Very full. Very shiok. Very thankful for the meal. Gum sia!!!

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
practised oyster extermination last night

not many, small number only

Simi not many??? :eek:

I'm surprised you're not passing out oyster sauce in the toilet :s13: Later i post the evidence of your mass extermination of the oyster race. Butcher!!! :s27:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

kunoichi

Reaction score
Simi not many??? :eek:

I'm surprised you're not passing out oyster sauce in the toilet :s13: Later i post the evidence of your mass extermination of the oyster race. Butcher!!! :s27:
if i am, will make 1 bottle wrap nicely + ribbon JUST FOR U :D

small number only mah... :s22: too much salt liao i buay tahan~

and it's bunny, not butcher.... :s13:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I think Piggy says he's free this month already :s13:

Next Wed for me if possible :D

Not really lull now. But Monday dinner, weekdays lunch, Wednesday dinner and weekend dinners all ok. Even Sunday breakfast also ok. Lol.

Coca is cheap? SIC please. Coca is never cheap. But it's good.

So next wed 24 Oct or sat 27 Oct?

Both piggy n moi okay with wed n sat. I slightly prefer sat as big monkey will prolly only make it later if on wed.

Please indicate preference N availability.

Piggy :- I'm referring to their lunch at $23++. Tink i have 1 for 1 for it. Need to double check. Menu a bit limited, but i miss their chilli :D n for the price after 1 for 1, must try! Confirmed liao i let you know the details.

I am interested. Please count me in. If someone else is also interested, maybe you can get another deal? :vijayadmin:

Keke. Anyone else wanna join? We need a sixsome :s13:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if i am, will make 1 bottle wrap nicely + ribbon JUST FOR U :D

small number only mah... :s22: too much salt liao i buay tahan~

and it's bunny, not butcher.... :s13:

Gum sia.

So its the :evil: Butcher Bunny ... oysters! run for your lives ...

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Toons join wat buffet for six some?

The $6 indian buffet at Cultural Hotel. Likely to be on either next wed or next sat dinner. You want in? We got 5 now. Need 1 more b4 can start sixsome orgy :s13:

Last edited:

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
The $6 indian buffet at Cultural Hotel. Likely to be on either next wed or next sat dinner. You want in? We got 5 now. Need 1 more b4 can start sixsome orgy :s13:

Please blog or leak some pictures hor. Now the in-thing for this kind of news. :s13:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
So next wed 24 Oct or sat 27 Oct?

Both piggy n moi okay with wed n sat. I slightly prefer sat as big monkey will prolly only make it later if on wed.

Please indicate preference N availability.

24 Oct for me bah

27 Oct I need to confirm later :s34:

Kahlan

Master Member
Reaction score
Just as Kahlan got her chef admirer who made her the lobster pasta, my dinning partner also got her smitten indian chef, who make her this special ... baked with love ... naan :D

Sigh, when will it be my turn???? I still waiting for some chef to make me something special :(

Herbal cheesy naan with chix curry

You also got special roast duck ... wah the naan looks very very good. I hungry...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.