Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i think November will be a good month for oyster elimination~

maybe during Deepavali (public holiday)

*looks at ah tan*

Tomorrow also public holiday. Why spare those damn oysters for October? :s13:

natureview02

Reaction score
Will give it a pass.. as I was just there last week. The smaller canadian oysters were sweeter than the US version.. Should try the lobsters and the POP.. the lamb racks and beef ... enjoy your buffet..

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will give it a pass.. as I was just there last week. The smaller canadian oysters were sweeter than the US version.. Should try the lobsters and the POP.. the lamb racks and beef ... enjoy your buffet..

Huh? They only had canadian n french oysters when i was there. The canadian ones okay, but still not tat creamy.

The pop beef (tender) n lamb are good. Even the pumpkin side with the lamb i also like. Also for the 3 carb dishes, I liked the prawn noodles. Char kway tiao okay, assam soup tad sweet. Durian paste nice :s13:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi are there any dessert buffet around now???

190 @ 4 seasons should have a dessert buffet, unless they discontinued it. You can top up to add a main course or something.

Goodwood park also have a dessert buffet at its coffee lounge. You can similarly top up to include in their porridge buffet.

Both fullerton hotel n the chocolate bar at mbs, have a chocolate buffet. Never been to either, but i tink the fullerton one has a slightly wider spread with hot chocolate drinks, but the mbs one has a great view @ lvl 50+. Definitely worth a try, esp if you have not been to the skypark.

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
check with you guys, which one is better? Both will be ard $40 taking into account available discounts.

kiseki or straits cafe @ rendezvous

Intending to go for weekend dinner.

Kiseki is more value-for-money during weekday lunch. I wouldn't consider their other buffet slots.

$40 price tag, I would go straits cafe.

Same, if have to pay about $36, its definitely Straits for me too. Dun even have to tink twice :D

Toons have been poisoning us with his pics. The crabs he had at the rasa sentosa buffet also looks good.

Simi, SIC mah. Wanna see my pics for claymore? :D Oh yea, haven't post the evil bunny's genocide of the oyster race at Plaza Brasserie yet.

The crabs with hair at both rasa n starz brunch really nice wor. I also gena poisoned. Now i eat those normal snow crab legs at Straits also find not so nice in comparison liao :(

Last edited:

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tomorrow also public holiday. Why spare those damn oysters for October? :s13:

1. The oysters now still not tat creamy. Need end nov n dec to get those really nice creamy canadian oysters.

2. Eve + PH normally dun have any cc promo or discount. Plus its usually crowded.

bkchng

Master Member
Reaction score
any updates on the most value for money japanese buffets for weekends?
craving for some sashimi... lol

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
toons you ate at rasa is it the silver shell cafe? they have the 1-for-1 for lunch using OUB cards right ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.