Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If you are keen in joining any of our makan session, scroll down to check out the current outings. Else, feel free to browse the pictures from the previous outings by clicking on the below link (in Red).

qnOYV.gif

Past Makan Sessions

Pictures posted here are gathered from various members who uploaded them to their own pictures hosting websites, so you may experience pictures not loading due to various reasons like bandwidth exceeded, or the files get deleted etc...

Last edited:

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
May 2014

Kushi Dining Bar (Closed)
Japanese Buffet Lunch

Date: 24th May 2014 (Saturday)
Time: 11.30am - 2.30pm
Price: S$64.90++ (Premium Menu)

Participants :-
1. Kunoichi
2. Twtan
3. kahlan
4. power789

Legend
- Newly added
Open - This outing is open for members to join.
Closed - Outing ended or number of participants reached.
Postponed - Waiting for a confirm date or a future outing.

Last edited:

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
that time went with wacky and the others... bill come 200 dollars :eek: and don order the big long bao.. cheat people money..

that's because u guys all big eaters and we eating as if we jiak buffet... :o end up busting the # of vouchers we bought buy alot... think we could have bought extra 2 coupons... and $200++ i remember is b4 the voucher... after voucher den is about $160... if we had another 2 vouchers it would drop to $130 or so..

anyway the new deal lousy lah... limited to 2 coupons means can't go in large group liao else not enough to use... :o

regards,
wacky

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... HWZ forgot how to count...?? how come the thread from part 4 flow over and go back and become part 2 instead....?? :s13::s22:

regards,
wacky

Last edited:

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most likely not for the coming week. A couple of us setting out targets to much further places to jiak. =:p

You guys heading off to BKK right? hahah

Wished I can join you :(

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
You guys heading off to BKK right? hahah

Wished I can join you :(

Yeah, I want to get the address of that roast suckling pig restaurant which my uncle and family always visited.

carey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yeah, I want to get the address of that roast suckling pig restaurant which my uncle and family always visited.

I was supposed to go BKK in Jun but kena canceled :(

Oh well, will wait for your pixs then...hahah

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
Gallery Hotel: 25% off Porridge Buffet at Zenden Restaurant, Gallery Hotel (Exclusive to DEAL.com.sg)

Appetizer
Stuffed Soya Bean Cake
Crispy Baby Squid with Mixed Fruits Salsa
Pork Belly with Chili, Coriander and Garlic
Squid, Fish Paste and Shellfish Platter
Condiments
Achar, Chili Sardine, Chicken Floss, Fermented Beancurd, Century Eggs, Salted Eggs, Braised Peanuts, Crispy Anchovies, Yu Tiao, Fried Shallot, Salted Beans, Pickles Onion, Pickles Ginger, Pickles Lettuce, Pickles Cucumber, Papadum, Prawns Crackers,
Cincaluk with Limes, Fried Dried Shrimps, Smoked Duck, Smoked Chicken, Fermented Black Beans, Sweet Radish
Dressing
Dark and Light Soya Sauce, Thai Chili Sauce, Chili Vinegar, Ginger Paste, Fried Garlic Oil, Sesame Oil, Hoisin Sauce, Sambal Oelek, Sambal Onion, Kikoman
Local Soup (rotation basis)
Bak Kut Tea, ‘ABC’ Soup, Pig Stomach with White Peppercorn
Special of the day
Thursday and Friday: Singapore Fried Carrot Cake
Saturday and Sunday: Oyster Omelete
Garden Greens
Daily vegetables selection with 2 type of cooking
On Heating Lamp (Sat & Sun only)
Nyonya Ngo Hiang, Luncheon Meat & Crispy Selection
Grilled Assorted Satay with condiments
3 type of Porridge
Plain, Sweet Potato and Organic Brown Rice
On Claypot (Sat and Sun only)
Singapore Chili Cray Fish
Black Pepper Beef Sliced
Ginger and Spring Onion Seabass Fillet
Hot Chaffing (rotation basis)
Braised Chicken Feet/Kung Poh Chicken/Shrimp Paste Chicken
Soya Braised Duck/Roast Duck/Ginger and Onion Braised Duck
Dry Curry Pork Ribs/Braised Pork Belly/Braised Pork Ear/Roast Pork
Braised Oxtail with Chinese Wine
Herbal Braised Egg/Sambal Fish Ball/Onion Sausages
Egg Beancurd with Minced Chicken/ ‘Fu Yong’ Egg Omelet/Crabmeat with Egg
Deep Fried Asian Marinated Fish
Desserts
Durian Pengat in Shooter Glass
Assorted Nyonya Kueh
Tropical Fruits Platter
Daily Warm Dessert
Ice Cream with condiments

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Most likely not for the coming week. A couple of us setting out targets to much further places to jiak. =:p

Pppfffff, we are not a couple :p

Must get the shop addy hor. Its in yaowarat ah?

We just tried last thu. Was under the old voucher deal though. I liked their pork belly (the soy sauce flavor did not penetrate the meat, but its quite tender), curry pork rib, bkt (soup lousy but meat was fatty n tender) and oxtail. Some items are not available though, so a bit disappointed. Quite worth it if you can get the 4 pay 3 discount.

Do note that they are still serving the old voucher menu. This new voucher menu will only start from 7/8 Jul (i think) after the old voucher deal expires. There was some mixed up with the dates. Do give them a call to find out more. Also, the claypot n chaffing items only available on sat n suns, so you mind wanna reconsider going on thu or fri as the spread will be really small on weekdays.

If you looking to get 4 pax to go on sat or sun, i'm keen. I wanna try their durian pengat.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Bro, i'm doing some planning, eg, slotting in the buffet vouchers we bought for bkk :s13:

You wanna eat the PK at Banana Leaf tat i posted in my BKK thread? I intend to watch either spider man or abraham lincoln at Central Plaza, so if you wan, we can eat at the Banana Leaf branch there.

You wanna go Ayutthaya? Its some old ruins thingy. Small scale Thai version of Angkor Wat? :D I tink its the capital of an old Thai dynasty or something. It will be full day trip though cos the train there about 2-3 hrs. I need to find out more from a bro here.

I'll also be heading to Pantip to get hp covers n also meds from a phamacy near there.

You wanna go anywhere in particular, better let me know by tomorrow so i can slot in. Otherwise, we can split up too. I anything one.

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Pppfffff, we are not a couple :p

Must get the shop addy hor. Its in yaowarat ah?

I also never sleep in the same bedroom as you hor, I slept in the living room's couch wor. :D

I will call my uncle tonight, ask him to send me the details. The place is in Chinatown.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Bro, i'm doing some planning, eg, slotting in the buffet vouchers we bought for bkk :s13:

You wanna eat the PK at Banana Leaf tat i posted in my BKK thread? I intend to watch either spider man or abraham lincoln at Central Plaza, so if you wan, we can eat at the Banana Leaf branch there.

You wanna go Ayutthaya? Its some old ruins thingy. Small scale Thai version of Angkor Wat? :D I tink its the capital of an old Thai dynasty or something. It will be full day trip though cos the train there about 2-3 hrs. I need to find out more from a bro here.

I'll also be heading to Pantip to get hp covers n also meds from a phamacy near there.

You wanna go anywhere in particular, better let me know by tomorrow so i can slot in. Otherwise, we can split up too. I anything one.

I will let you decide. Me just follow you can liao. :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.