Buffetlicious! The All You Can Eat Buffet thread - Part 6

oohmygod

Reaction score
So it is not worth the $100?

Just went to Lobsterfest at Lime Restaurant. First and last time for me. Think the lobsters are frozen and overcooked. Spent a lot of time queuing for them too. Roti John lobster was my favourite. Though I can't tell if there's lobster in there, the flavour was quite nice.

There's other food but variety quite little. I tried some of the desserts and it was not bad. There is complimentary parking which helped me save $15.

riseNshine

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
can give suggestion for buffet? family setting with parents.

was looking at the buffet @ m hotel 45++ per pax with eatigo's 40% off.

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
Oh I just tried it tonight. For 30nett, it's pretty decent. Everything on their menu is nett price so they are already in my "good book". Sure steaks are not the best but you get em hot and fresh off the Grill on your preferred doneness.

Sides were a tad disappointing but I'm there for the steaks and at that price, nothing to complain. Also their buffet starts at 5 ends at 9. I made a reservation there at 6 and if was quite empty. Basically be there around 6 for the food to arrive fast. When we were leaving which is around 7.45, it was 80% full and they no longer accept walk-ins cause reservation.

The steak is cmi..........

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any good credit card 1 for 1 promo for seafood buffet ? Heard Marriot hotel is not bad . Any others reccomendations? Thanks

Marriott cafe is okay, but if you want more seafood, go on fri/sat nights.

If you like crabs, i suggest Ginger. They're running a seafood theme now, n their cooked crabs are great, both taste n quality wise. Big, fresh meaty crabs! They dun have oysters n lobsters though if you're into those stuff.

Carousel also doing a seafood theme on Mon dinners. I always find the quality of their seafood good, price wise also 'good' :s13:

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
Went to isteamboat for mookata. Variety is so so and meat is nth fantastic about. But got drinks got ice cream. If u buy qoo10 voucher, normally less than $20 per person so not too bad for the price

Reaction score
Marriott cafe is okay, but if you want more seafood, go on fri/sat nights.

If you like crabs, i suggest Ginger. They're running a seafood theme now, n their cooked crabs are great, both taste n quality wise. Big, fresh meaty crabs! They dun have oysters n lobsters though if you're into those stuff.

Carousel also doing a seafood theme on Mon dinners. I always find the quality of their seafood good, price wise also 'good' :s13:

Thanks thanks

Spidie

Reaction score
Straits kitchen all local food. Not recommended

Sent from HUAWEI BLA-L29 using GAGT

saycheese

Banned
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone tried the Plate' Sea & Grill buffet at Carlton City Hotel?
Is it good?

Would also like to check if there are any other good seafood buffet around?
How are Aquamarine and Colony' seafood night?

Last edited:

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi Toons, any recommendations for Korean BBQ meats buffet? K Cooks or I'm Kim recommended?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi

Has anyone tried the Plate' Sea & Grill buffet at Carlton City Hotel?
Is it good?

Would also like to check if there are any other good seafood buffet around?
How are Aquamarine and Colony' seafood night?

Plate' Sea & Grill buffet - i use to like it. Til they raised the price n the quality of crabs n roasted beef dropped. Its still decent. The crabs are still some of the better qty ones. Avoid the lobster though.

Any good promos for dinner Buffet July? Budget around $30? around 12-14 persons?

For tat price, you prolly limited to those bbq or hotpot buffets.

Hi Toons, any recommendations for Korean BBQ meats buffet? K Cooks or I'm Kim recommended?

Sent from Xiaomi MI MAX 3 using GAGT

The kcook at westgate looks good. I'm kim is always a safe choice. Someone recommended sin manbok at beauty world area too.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.