HardwareZone.com on Facebook
Closed Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 15-09-2011, 03:10 PM   #781
Supremacy Member

Still waiting to go...hahah

Let us know how's the food and what we should order

But knowing us, we will order everything that is meaty and fatty
I think you will be disappointed. The only thing I find was good is the beef short ribs but only one order. The rest are items normally you order as meal. The glass noodles sucks. The ginseng chicken soup is normal. Had better ones elsewhere. The grilled mackerel is above average. Had 2 of them. The chicken slices are normal. Basically there are about 12 or 14 items you can order unlimited, and 3 items which I can only order once. For $20, I can't complain much since I ate about $90 while my wife ate about $45, based on the menu prices.

Nearest MRT is Marymount. You can walk there or take some buses along Upper Thomson Road. For those who drive, go early. Parking lots are limited. I had to turn in a small road just before Thomson Plaza and park at the private estate which is just behind the restaurant. But the stretch is also almost full at 12pm. Any later then you GG.
Old 15-09-2011, 03:15 PM   #782
Arch-Supremacy Member

Is the Fisherman market worth the price? The menu certainly looks enticing with the cooked food(grilled salmon, ribs, beef stew and sukiyaki). Then i went hgw and most of the reviews are bloody bad
Old 15-09-2011, 03:47 PM   #783

u lamb is that big big one with the bone in green curry? That day i went.. i ordered quite early.. later the item 1st to went off. no more stock. i went exactly last wednesday still gt free flow Foei Gras.. jiak-ed 3-4 pieces each.. some ppl really chiong that item.

I still will go back. For that amount i think at 33-50% really worth it.
Hey can I know how much u pay per Pax?

any promotion currently?
Old 15-09-2011, 03:52 PM   #784
Supremacy Member

when is the CP wantan competition? :O
Old 15-09-2011, 03:53 PM   #785
Supremacy Member

I think you will be disappointed. The only thing I find was good is the beef short ribs but only one order. The rest are items normally you order as meal. The glass noodles sucks. The ginseng chicken soup is normal. Had better ones elsewhere. The grilled mackerel is above average. Had 2 of them. The chicken slices are normal. Basically there are about 12 or 14 items you can order unlimited, and 3 items which I can only order once. For $20, I can't complain much since I ate about $90 while my wife ate about $45, based on the menu prices.

Nearest MRT is Marymount. You can walk there or take some buses along Upper Thomson Road. For those who drive, go early. Parking lots are limited. I had to turn in a small road just before Thomson Plaza and park at the private estate which is just behind the restaurant. But the stretch is also almost full at 12pm. Any later then you GG.
Just to add on. Korean cruise quite healthy. Alot of veg. Many carb and veg and soup items. Very few items for hardcore carnivores. I won't go back again. I have had very good Korean food and barbecued meats which I don't mind paying abit more for.
Old 15-09-2011, 05:28 PM   #786

oscar's sizzling roast sunday brunch

look nice worz.... very hungry now~
Old 15-09-2011, 06:37 PM   #787
High Supremacy Member

oscar's sizzling roast sunday brunch

look nice worz.... very hungry now~
Wah evil bunny really knows how to tempt us...hahah

Looks delicious - but I think I will settle for Brauhas' pork knuckles
Old 15-09-2011, 06:39 PM   #788
High Supremacy Member

Thanks for the review

Looks like another "too good to be true" deal again...

But for S$20, can't complain too much - can't be worst than Indian Times
Old 15-09-2011, 06:40 PM   #789
High Supremacy Member

Just to add on. Korean cruise quite healthy. Alot of veg. Many carb and veg and soup items. Very few items for hardcore carnivores. I won't go back again. I have had very good Korean food and barbecued meats which I don't mind paying abit more for.
Quite true - just pay S$24 and go Ssekkei is probably better...hahah

BBQ meat is more my liking
Old 15-09-2011, 06:55 PM   #790

Wah evil bunny really knows how to tempt us...hahah

Looks delicious - but I think I will settle for Brauhas' pork knuckles
no lah~ ownself see liao hungry... very sad must share and let everyone hungry oso mah
never try brauhaus before oso... everyday eat yong tau hoo i am so healthy and starving to death liao~
Old 15-09-2011, 07:22 PM   #791
High Supremacy Member

no lah~ ownself see liao hungry... very sad must share and let everyone hungry oso mah
Jin sad - good thing I am already at home - can go make dinner

never try brauhaus before oso... everyday eat yong tau hoo i am so healthy and starving to death liao~
Waiting for toons to organise leh...hahah

Erm, YTH is not healthy leh, unless you just only eat the veggies...then again, don't think you are a cow right?
Old 15-09-2011, 07:27 PM   #792
Supremacy Member

Thanks for the review

Looks like another "too good to be true" deal again...

But for S$20, can't complain too much - can't be worst than Indian Times
From what I have heard, Indian Times is a joke. I don't think it's a too good to be true deal. There are a few Koreans who came in and paid the price to eat a few of the items I ate. I don't fancy Korean food. And the ginseng chicken soup and BBQ meats i have tried at a few other places are better better than here. Maybe I did not order the right things. But choices really limited. I am also a meat person. How? Interested in Fu Shi Roasted Meat at Shunfu FC? $5 should be a satisfying meal.
Old 15-09-2011, 07:48 PM   #793
High Supremacy Member

From what I have heard, Indian Times is a joke.
Confirmed and chopped by all of us who went there

I don't think it's a too good to be true deal. There are a few Koreans who came in and paid the price to eat a few of the items I ate.
So it's really authentic Korean food - not an AT place

I don't fancy Korean food. And the ginseng chicken soup and BBQ meats i have tried at a few other places are better better than here. Maybe I did not order the right things. But choices really limited. I am also a meat person.
Hmm...if the choices are limited, then don't think there will be much to order anyway...hahah

How? Interested in Fu Shi Roasted Meat at Shunfu FC? $5 should be a satisfying meal.
Sounds tempting but I stay quite far woah...

My transport there is definitely more than S$5 liao...hahah

Anyway, I work at Raffles Place - there is a pretty good roast meat place at Philips Street...

I usually get my fatty fix from there
Old 15-09-2011, 09:16 PM   #794
Master Member

I am also a meat person. How? Interested in Fu Shi Roasted Meat at Shunfu FC? $5 should be a satisfying meal.
If you are a meat person then next time must join us for BBQ.

Me and Toons has been trying to visit the uncle on weekday lunch but he is always closed. The last time Toons called, he say he not well.
Old 15-09-2011, 10:34 PM   #795
Great Supremacy Member

when is the CP wantan competition? :O
HEATS 15 & 16 Oct 2011
FINALS 22 Oct 2011
Closed Thread
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.