Bubblebum

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
1st time try black thorn durian.

38696076434_25b0a9be70_z.jpg

soarer

Banned
Reaction score
Black thorn do not have small seeds. Black thorn is orangey in color. You were sold black gold(another gimmick tio you) and you so happy thought black thorn.

Sent from Istana using GAGT

kyrakim

Reaction score
Now I can ordermy durians oline and get my durians delivered to my door step from Just Durian

Limited premium durians but Depends on How Lucky you are ... Good Luck:s22:

Last edited:

Zanderos

Reaction score
Hi bros,

Can any experts advise if this is real MSW?

Some of the seed is small and flat, but most of it is big and fat. The flesh is a little dry, quite bitter but not very strong and it leaves a weird aftertaste.

At $18 per kg it's quite disappointing. I didn't really paid attention when the guy picked out the durian, but it did not seem to have the prominent star shape at the bottom. I hope it's just a bad durian and not an unscrupulous seller.

dpDGhqR.jpg

7FziQZl.jpg

sPYoxjp.jpg

ralliart_ray

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi bros,

Some of the seed is small and flat, but most of it is big and fat. The flesh is a little dry, quite bitter but not very strong and it leaves a weird aftertaste.

At $18 per kg it's quite disappointing. I didn't really paid attention when the guy picked out the durian, but it did not seem to have the prominent star shape at the bottom. I hope it's just a bad durian and not an unscrupulous seller.

dpDGhqR.jpg

7FziQZl.jpg

sPYoxjp.jpg

Should be MSW but maybe those young trees one

Nakedtoes

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Botak kho ok ok nia.. Few years back bought from him.. But now go ah Seng.

muruku.thick

Reaction score
Anyone got lobang for durian that delivers to doorstep?

http://www.moneydigest.sg/durian-prices-dropped-for-the-month-of-july-heres-a-list-of-30-durian-sellers-in-singapore-with-the-updated-price

give them a ring n ask
but best is to eat there or at least open on the spot so tat u can ensure best quality for the durians

soarer

Banned
Reaction score
Hi bros,

dpDGhqR.jpg

7FziQZl.jpg

sPYoxjp.jpg
How big is the fruit?

Sent from Istana using GAGT

gennnn

Reaction score
Can consider the reliable durian stall at 46-2 tanglin halt beside NPP! The stall has been there since early 1990s but good to reserve first. ^^

Jerineng

Reaction score
http://www.moneydigest.sg/durian-prices-dropped-for-the-month-of-july-heres-a-list-of-30-durian-sellers-in-singapore-with-the-updated-price

give them a ring n ask
but best is to eat there or at least open on the spot so tat u can ensure best quality for the durians

these 2 days price lke go up again liao....say wad johor msw supply habis only left pahang de....so nw jackup price to $18/kg for pahang msw....dunno real anot...then i didi see news say msia liulian so many sell RM 1....sibeh dilemma lei...moi kids lke to jiak bt sibeh ex to buy......:(

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.