Food at Johor

GetaBlue

Master Member
Reaction score
u see in spore also, alot of stalls with C and D cleaniness ratings got good food one...

Master Member
Reaction score
erhm the oren tasi(i nt sure the malay spelling) seafood village nt bad oso...cheap seafood...my family order crab,fish,prawn + some other dishes for 4-5 persons,onli cost us less than 80 SGD

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
scans from food book bought in JB. :o

scan0001-38.jpg

scan0002-21.jpg

scan0003-7.jpg

Last edited:

jq75

Honorary Member
Reaction score
wah seems u bought the book abt good food in Malaysia

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
wah seems u bought the book abt good food in Malaysia

yah, bought the foodbook abt johore food from harris bookshop. :o

still got a lot of pages, but i only scan those JB ones. :o

pepperthrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
have personally tried the restoran ah kaw - 3th storey bee hoon

loveeeee it.... they oso got other zi char.. must order this bee hoon...i even tar bao despite i already very full :D:D

only_lonely

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried the Tian shui xuan at taman pelangi
not bad the food n services

His Food Blog

Reaction score
have personally tried the restoran ah kaw - 3th storey bee hoon

loveeeee it.... they oso got other zi char.. must order this bee hoon...i even tar bao despite i already very full :D:D

Are you talking about this? If it is, I second it. The beehoon is very nice. Comes charred and smokey. The black pepper crab is not too bad as well.

pepperthrow

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Are you talking about this? If it is, I second it. The beehoon is very nice. Comes charred and smokey. The black pepper crab is not too bad as well.

that's weird... the name of the restaurant and the bee hoon in the picture are the same that i encountered.. but how come the place looks so different? did they move away from the old location... my last visit was like less than a year ago... and they are at a shop under a building... at the end of the stretch, there is a bank and a carpark in front of the shop... nearby the area got one primary school...

are we talking the same bee hoon?? :s13:

charle

Reaction score
i just visted this SAN LOW restaurant at Jalan Biru, This place is located near the Plaza Pelangi. The bee hoon is nice. remember to order the deep fried sotong too, is very crispy and tasty. Black pepper crab is nice too. Price is affordable too!

andyq

Reaction score
I went to recce this san low yesterday noon time. seems like that place no proper parking lots? am i right or did i miss out on that?

charle

Reaction score
yeah, i believe there are no proper parking spaces, this san low is located in the residential area.

mosmos

High Honorary Member
Reaction score
rojak stall + sugar cane mobile stall outside pelangi plaza

DSC00046.jpg

DSC00031.jpg

DSC00032.jpg

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.