Food at Johor

OrLengJuz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
U like horror movie? There is a trailer in the website. :)

Let me know what u think.

http://www.dreadcentral.com/news/45083/flat-3a-your-new-address-malaysian-horror

Too many weak hantu movie film liao... Haiz... I thought ppl say ladaland ish gd... But it ish not really tat good loo...

OrLengJuz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
anyone know bukit indah or nearby gotch cinema boh?

I went to the jusco there, no cinema...

Or sutera mall have?

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
notch really i usually jiak dinner at 5plus...
Anyway tian lai at 2nd link come back ish faster also... So late also can...

If we are going to the Desaru fruit farm than dinner at pengarang than nearer exit to SG should be via woodland. Tian lai is not on the way back.

OrLengJuz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
If we are going to the Desaru fruit farm than dinner at pengarang than nearer exit to SG should be via woodland. Tian lai is not on the way back.

ok ok... Dunno u guys talking abt which trip...

Monkey if this coming sunday dun go can mah? Save for next week de trip loo...

Desaru fruit farm gotch wat ar?
Beside fruit buffet?

Last edited:

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Beside fruit buffet?

Desaru fruit farm gotch fruits and fruits and more fruits. A lot of variety, I think I will hei ku if I list it down. We
Get to see their local plantation, more like an educational trip.

Can dun go one, cos we eyeing only the Jap buffet at sutera utama but I will still go. Hehe. To watch Flat3A. Maybe I take early morning bus to segamat and see see look look than come back FR.

Last edited:

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Beside fruit buffet?

Basically Dragon Fruit, Passion Fruit, Oranges, Pineapple, Ba Long Long, guava and of course durian.

OrLengJuz

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Desaru fruit farm gotch fruits and fruits and more fruits. A lot of variety, I think I will hei ku if I list it down. We
Get to see their local plantation, more like an educational trip.

Can dun go one, cos we eyeing only the Jap buffet at sutera utama but I will still go. Hehe. To watch Flat3A. Maybe I take early morning bus to segamat and see see look look than come back FR.

yalooo eyeing on the buffet... your pics are jin evil...

Toons

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

If you going in the movie, plus jap buffet, then i might join you. Prolly not for the show :p i'll spend the time buying groceries n toiletries instead.

If you going Segamat, then nevermind =:p

writetodonkey

Master Member
Reaction score
And cakes plus one meal right?

If i remember correctly, the owner told us that for RM 60+ , we will get all kinds of fruit buffet (durians included), home made kueh & cakes plus a lunch buffet (I dont know the menu) and a tour of her farm. She claim they uses organic farming and she can show us the process. Becos we make friend with her, she say she will give us some good durians (hopefully MSW) if we go look for her.

For me, it is more about the road trip, a break from the usual weekend for a walk in the plantation, eat durian with friends and I will be happy.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.