hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
who jiak this before? recommended??

Gyuu+%20A5%20Miyazaki%20Wagyu%20Buffet_Jul%20-%20Aug%202016.jpg

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i tried it during Mar when they have a 1 for 1 promo $88++ with OCBC credit card.

quality of the meat is good, but i remember they are not using charcoal, so i still prefer gyukaku.

chottohen

Reaction score
Was there last fri. 90 mins to eat felt a bit fast but the quality of meat was good. Planning to go back this friday.

KingOfSbw

Master Member
Reaction score
are there any seasoning done on the wagyu?

tenakichi did some seasong to the wagyu which i think spoilt the beef taste

gyukaku just rock salt seasoning is the best

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score

hermes76

Master Member
Reaction score
gyukaku must go onekm mall for best deal.

http://www.gyu-kaku.com.sg/buffet.php

price just went up. used to be $44.90++ for wagyu buffet, now is $48.90++ but still good deal if you going for quality meat.

got time limit so make sure you order when halfway finishing what's on your table.

oh, this one is only weekdays dinner & no wagyu....i dun mind spending more for wagyu :D

NoSouL

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
oh, this one is only weekdays dinner & no wagyu....i dun mind spending more for wagyu :D

$42.90++ is normal items, add $6++ for wagyu, kurobuta, lamp chops. scroll down to the last picture.

gone_fishing

Reaction score
The miyazaki beef at gyuu+ is really good quality meat. But if u r after variety maybe gyu kaku may be a better bet. But imo the australian wagyu in the add on in the buffet really cannot compare with its japanese wagyu or gyuu+'s miyazaki....

Gyuu's miyazaki
7tj1I2ul.jpg

Gyu kaku's jap wagyu
bWq8mbpl.jpg

Sent from sinkhole using GAGT

deodorant

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I generally don't like non-charcoal BBQ. Can't get those really nice char on the meat.

ryo_saeba

Reaction score
It seems that the buffet at GYUU+ Yakiniku Grill is only limited to one choice
of A5 Miyazaki cut which is the shin shin. Seems like the better cuts (striploin and karubi) are not part of the buffet :(

Check out the review at this link:
//slowchomp.com/gyuu-yakiniku-grill-emporium-shokuhin-marina-square/

artemov

Reaction score
Any more review? I have a reservation on the 31st, the last day of the promotion :)

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.