LeTAO is coming to Singapore

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
LeTAO is slated to open a takeaway kiosk at B1-K7 Ion Orchard on Dec 8.

Had a chance to try it in Otaru and love their Double Fromage Cheesecake though it's rather smallish in size.

kenchi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hope they bring their others cakes here too beside cheeese cakes

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No leh, all chiong to the Music Box Museum~

I thought you are the kind to chiong for food and not music boxes. :D The music boxes prices quite expensive so I rather spend on the food. :o

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Dunno their cake is famous lol.

I thought you are the kind to chiong for food and not music boxes. :D The music boxes prices quite expensive so I rather spend on the food. :o

shikoo

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No queue at all. No one dare to buy the cake which is so small and cost a bloody $28.

swatchie

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it the same size as the one in Otaru? If so, its ~ $5-$6 more expensive; I think that's not too unreasonable.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it the same size as the one in Otaru? If so, its ~ $5-$6 more expensive; I think that's not too unreasonable.

The same 6" size. The cakes are priced at 1,728 yen (S$21.80) each in Japan.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.