New Coffeeshop western food in Crawford

hacktic

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is it same coffee shop as the tai hwa mee stall?
I thought the western there was funny as they served CHINESE vegetables as the "salad" IIRC

icebombfk

Reaction score
Will try it soon. Happy chef is cheaper in terms of pricing?

Sent from my Samsung 4K HDTV in Batam using GAGT

Happy Chef pricing generally cheaper because of the dishes I think. If i remember, Adrian's cheapest dish is 6.90 chicken chops ... for tex mex chicken chops he raised e prices coz he used baked potatoes..... he oso does the more atas dishes like shanks, ribeye steaks, pork ribs so pricing is definitely more on the up side...

icebombfk

Reaction score
I had a 300g Ribeye last week. Here are the pictures. What I like (and sometimes don't like) about Chef is that he caters to more "customized" food if I can put it this way. If you can call him and let him know what you like, he'll try his best but of course the downside is that you can't always expect consistent quality... and his stocks management are a little crazy due to high demand for the good stuff.... for example, few minutes into dinner time, he'll have crazy orders for steak and at 7pm, his steak is sold out also because he reached his max for the day!

But here's a rather well done steak... My personal preferernce for between rare and medium rare and also a thick cut. He cuts the meat himself so he made sure he saved a thick cut for me! You can let him know how you want it.... more fats, less fats and so on and he'll try.... but of course don't call him last minute or tua him lah...

proddy

Reaction score
Craziechef still don't have signboard and list price menu? I walk pass and couldn't find it, guess it's the one in the corner

r_aquarii

Reaction score
had this today with my gf. the steak is excellent and both of us had a nicely done medium rare!
take note that hungrygowhere address is wrong. it should be block 465!
its a walking distant from lavander mrt
i will let the photo do the talking.

To8CvPK.jpg

KPCaWDn.jpg

LuOJFJi.jpg

Last edited:

icebombfk

Reaction score
Guys his pork chops coming soon... remember to check that out... as usual please remember to call before going down. He runs out pretty fast because he has only a small kitchen and fridge...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.