New Coffeeshop western food in Crawford

icebombfk

Reaction score
Been following dis guy since he moved from toh guan to Alexandra to kallang and now Crawford! Finally can eat his steak again... be going tomorrow evening for my special 400g ribeye.... anyone there say hi!

Coffeeshop western @ good prices... can't complain ya..

Joelleyuan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah~ just behind my block. Happy Chef downstairs my block, one more long time western food at blk 462, total 3 western food stall within 2 minutes walking distance!

icebombfk

Reaction score
Guys, sorry realize that I didn't include details. Did a short blog post on how to get there and useful info for finding crazie chef

http://baktao.blogspot.sg/2015/05/chef-adrians-crazie-chef-western-food.html

Prices r mostly cofeeshop prices but steaks depend on seasonal price and how big is ur cut.

Chicken is 7.90, fish 8.90. Pasta around there also.

Ytd we have 200g ribeye at $16.80 and 400g at $28...

derrickgoh

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Talking about consistency, I go to this famous chain and always order ribeye xtra cut medium rare. Sometimes it is medium rare, sometimes its rare, sometimes its well done. :s8: There used to be an Italian stall at this Bishan hawker centre. Sometimes the food is super salty, sometimes ok, sometimes bland. :s22:

Really weird, if there is a recipe to follow, how can the food be so different every other time?

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tried their 200gm sirloin steak @ $13.80~ next time try 400gm ribeye~ =:p

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
I jiak b4 @ Toh Guan a long time ago. Didn't know they're so close to my place @ Alexandra ...

Been following dis guy since he moved from toh guan to Alexandra to kallang and now Crawford! Finally can eat his steak again... be going tomorrow evening for my special 400g ribeye.... anyone there say hi!
[/URL]

icebombfk

Reaction score
Talking about consistency, I go to this famous chain and always order ribeye xtra cut medium rare. Sometimes it is medium rare, sometimes its rare, sometimes its well done. :s8: There used to be an Italian stall at this Bishan hawker centre. Sometimes the food is super salty, sometimes ok, sometimes bland. :s22:

Really weird, if there is a recipe to follow, how can the food be so different every other time?

Wah I also know that xtra cut one.... order till almost 20 bugs but come out not so swee and not juicy :(

icebombfk

Reaction score
More pictures during our visit ytd.

Tex Mex chicken

Grilled whole chicken

Fungi pasta

250g ribeye

400g ribeye doneness just right for me!

400g? Yes indeed

icebombfk

Reaction score
Follow his facebook or call him for latest updates. Haha. His dishes and availability very rubber now because just started...

icebombfk

Reaction score
how's his chicken and pasta?

Grilled chix is awesome... BBQ sauce is nap! But not always have...

Pasta one currently i feel only al fungi is nice.... carbonara not awesome maybe due to the non pork cream and turkey bacon....

FoodieFC

Reaction score
his prices seem slightly more expensive than happy chef. Will try it when I am there! thanks for sharing!

icebombfk

Reaction score
his prices seem slightly more expensive than happy chef. Will try it when I am there! thanks for sharing!

Cool! Wouldn't really compare with happy chef.... crazie chef's food standard can be really out of this world and a little special.... esp the steaks...hehe... think can be compared to Astons somewhat...

looking fwd to your review!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.