Post your food photo here (local) - Part 2

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
OH MY THIS MOVED FROM KOVAN SUPERBOWL THE kopitiam to so far! Damn! I miss it :(

Mod Edit: Do not quote the pictures in reply. Read the Rules and Regulations and check how many times you have made it to the Warning and Infraction Listhttp://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/62860624-post3.html.

Dear mod, I know of the rule, that's why I removed ONE picture from the original post to show what I'm on about, and only ONE to show. Text only don't show much.. imo.

And besides, ah nvm. Don't wanna begin an essay arguing. Ball is in my court.

lol... nvm i help u... i think you are not wrong also... after all in the rules the part in red applies to your post... ;)

4) Replying to post with picture(s):

When replying to a post that consist of picture(s), avoid including the picture(s) in the quoted reply to save screen space and having to view the same set of pictures multiple times.
If you must reference to a particular picture, just quote that one picture only. But if the picture is already on the same page, then avoid quoting it at all. Do spare a thought for those mobile users with limited screen space.

regards,
wacky

Swordsman

Banned
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
The queues lining up in front of 4 Fingers of westgate is attention catching but is it worth the queue? HmMmmmm , what say you?

6 months down the road, won't be so crowded.

just like tim ho wan.

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
lol... nvm i help u... i think you are not wrong also... after all in the rules the part in red applies to your post... ;)

regards,
wacky
Gee, thanks... Didn't really go through the fine print to really become a keyboard warrior.. So basically I didn't make it to the infrac list, does that mean I'm right or wrong?

One thing I noticed in general... talk to people holding power and most of the time they'll: a) never admit they are wrong, b) silence is golden aka ignore, and c) find another excuse. I guess when things really happen only to you, is the only time you get really pissed. Other times you brush off with "not me, not my business"...

And with regards to the another page thing... on my view it IS another page, but on someone with 50 posts per page, yeah.. its a big variable. Still, I guess he's (ah tan?) doing his job and enforcing a tight iron grip on things.

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@EsPpY: since he didn't infract you, just take it as a warning. I am not taking sides here but just stay on the safe side.

wackykid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
@EsPpY: since he didn't infract you, just take it as a warning. I am not taking sides here but just stay on the safe side.

still... if he didn't do anything against the rules and regulations... i don't see why should there even be a warning... :s8:

regards,
wacky

EsPpY

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
still... if he didn't do anything against the rules and regulations... i don't see why should there even be a warning... :s8:

regards,
wacky
Ditto on that. The next time if this happens again and I get a infraction, where is the warning in the first place if it never even happened?

Like getting burned following the rules like that...

kampong boi

Greater Supremacy Member
Reaction score

regards,
wacky

I understand where you are coming from, like he, EsPpY, mentioned, if someone is on a 50 post per page, the picture is on the same page. It is a grey area on the rules, same goes if one sorts which post first, the latest or earliest. I am just saying next time if you are in the same situation, avoid doing it again. Unless you do not mind getting some points.

I guess we have to agree to disagree with our different views and will leave it from here so that we do not go off topic.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
As with any case, there are two sides of the same coin and this is my side of the story.

1. See the little white triangle on green background button in a quoted post? That button will lead you to the full post with all the pictures. But then there will always be people who will argue that you can’t see the button on the mobile version of HWZ, so in this case, see point number 2.
  2. See the link 白沙浮有记云吞面 in the quoted post? Click it and you will also see the same set of pictures.

Based on these two points, I made the decision to remove the quoted picture. As with most things in life, there will always be oppositions and I know I cannot please everyone. My job is to moderate the forum, keeping it neat, tidy and conducive for the members. At least from the LIKEs, I know who the oppositions are.

If I got the time, I will post more of the reasons why all these rules are in place but I will leave that for another time as I am busy from both work and other commitments.

Last edited:

Sen

Honorary Member
Reaction score
Tsujiri Tea House @ 100AM.

Shaved Ice (O-maccha) @ S$6.80 promo price. Shiokadelicious! :deg:

wenxi

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ji Xing (Fortune Star) Hainanese Curry Rice, one of the stalls that has good response over the lunch hours...

2014-08-07+13.42.13_wm.jpg

20140807_122202_wm.jpg

pinterestx1_72.png

20140807_122244_wm.jpg
20140807_122308_wm.jpg

ahboy72

Reaction score
Rui Ji Porridge @ Alexandra Village FC.

This shop everytime I go at 10-11am the shop close liao

ahboy72

Reaction score
6 months down the road, won't be so crowded.

just like tim ho wan.

But the shop at ION still long Q leh.
I love fried chicken but never try them before.
Seriously I gave up on KFC since last year, but recently bought a 2 pce meal and very surprised at the portions. Compared to I last ate the chicken pce like doubled! And it also tasted much better.
So now back to KFC for me again

b|uebe||

Reaction score
nan hua chang fishhead steamboat @ JLn sultan area

14744659439_bf107dd98e_o.jpg

14908294566_2855e2c957_o.jpg

6pax portion $45 ~ red grouper.

14930916312_b44d9ef13d_o.jpg

coupled with the must try hei chor / coffee pork ribs / stirred fried lai lan.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.