round orange biscuit with a thin layer of cream

starsaver

Reaction score
Who know where in sg can still buy those old days biscuits?

There is this biscuit that come is orangle flavored with a thin layer of white cream in between. The biscuit surface got some craving on it and it is like a sandwich biscuit just that it is rOund in shape.

used to be sealed in clear see through wrapping with about 5 in each wrapping.

th packaging is in orange and they sell.in packs of ten.

price is about 60 cents per packet (years ago)

They only have 2 types
one is as describe above
the other is square rectangular also a thin layer of cream in between but the top biscuit is chocolate colour and below is cream color biscuit.

anyone still remember them and can refer me to where to get them in sg?

Thanks in advance

starsaver

Reaction score
Anyone know??

UOTE=starsaver;104200110]Who know where in sg can still buy those old days biscuits?

There is this biscuit that come is orangle flavored with a thin layer of white cream in between. The biscuit surface got some craving on it and it is like a sandwich biscuit just that it is rOund in shape.

used to be sealed in clear see through wrapping with about 5 in each wrapping.

th packaging is in orange and they sell.in packs of ten.

price is about 60 cents per packet (years ago)

They only have 2 types
one is as describe above
the other is square rectangular also a thin layer of cream in between but the top biscuit is chocolate colour and below is cream color biscuit.

anyone still remember them and can refer me to where to get them in sg?

Thanks in advance[/QUOTE]

artemov

Reaction score
Last edited:

starsaver

Reaction score
[Q
Thanks Bro for your reply. I also can't find any pics online so resort to here to try my luck..

The link u gave I Google already and may be trying my luck with the biscuit shop given in the link.

will.keep u posted if I manage to find the biscuit...

UOTE=artemov;104203689]Not sure if you can find it here
https://parentheticalpilgrim.wordpr...childhood-games-and-the-dangers-of-nostalgia/

I think I know which one you are talking about, sweet orangy/pinkish biscuits stacked on top each other packed tightly in small transparent plastic. On top and bottom the plastics are folded star-shaped.

Couldn't to find any pics at all :(
Tell me if you manage to find any in SG![/QUOTE]

starsaver

Reaction score
Called biscuit king and they say tthebiscuit no llonger Iin production..

Heard Chinatown point got aanother shop at bbasement may sell the biscuit. AAnyone know tthe name and eexact aaddress of the shop at cChinatown point.

Not sure if you can find it here
https://parentheticalpilgrim.wordpr...childhood-games-and-the-dangers-of-nostalgia/

I think I know which one you are talking about, sweet orangy/pinkish biscuits stacked on top each other packed tightly in small transparent plastic. On top and bottom the plastics are folded star-shaped.

Couldn't to find any pics at all :(
Tell me if you manage to find any in SG!

luvalist

Reaction score
I been trying to find the name of this biscuit and to no avail too. Thanks for asking. Bumping this up. Would like to know too!

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.