What's your fav instant coffee?

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Super charcoal roasted coffee or aik cheong coffee.

If chilli sauce will be sin sin garlic chilli.

cattwl7

Master Member
Reaction score
Prefer the non 3 in 1 ones. G7 is nice. They do sell the coffee only version in SG.

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I liked this G7 Original 3-in-1 Instant Coffee which my brother got for me from Vietnam. It's also available locally.

G7-Coffee.jpg

(^@^)"

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I liked this G7 Original 3-in-1 Instant Coffee which my brother got for me from Vietnam. It's also available locally.

G7 needs to mix. Nice fragrance but taste so-so. Try mixing with Owl brand 3-in-1 the strong version. Taste better.

Old Town was my favourite for a while but grew sian of the taste pretty fast. Like Aik Cheong white coffee. Their teh tarik also quite good. Now into Super charcoal roasted white coffee. Got roasted taste and its not sweet at all. Good for people who prefer less sugar.

Last edited by a moderator:

twtan14

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
G7 needs to mix. Nice fragrance but taste so-so. Try mixing with Owl brand 3-in-1 the strong version. Taste better.

Old Town was my favourite for a while but grew sian of the taste pretty fast. Like Aik Cheong white coffee. Their teh tarik also quite good. Now into Super charcoal roasted white coffee. Got roasted taste and its not sweet at all. Good for people who prefer less sugar.

I also enjoyed the Old Town Hazelnut flavour coffee. Ah Huat one I don't seem to like it.

Kopi Gao

Reaction score
My colleague told me that drinking 3-in-1 white coffee is more "unhealthy" than the "normal" coffee. Any truth in it? Is it due to the more creamer used? :)

DarthRevan

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
When Nescafe 3-in-1 Ipoh White Coffee first launched, the taste is damn good but somehow the taste changed. I stopped taking them as i think they changed their coffee beans or something.

Before that i took Aik Cheong not too bad.

same as u..i used to consume Aik Cheong but changed to Nescafe 3-in-1 Ipoh White Coffee..the moment the taste changed..i stopped..now switched to brewed coffee

snowdrop05

Master Member
Reaction score
I used to like old town, but changed to super 3 in 1 rich ever since office bought it for pantry.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.