Wine

Nierika

Reaction score
jean-dauvissat-chablis.jpg

There is a NEW Dauvissat in town!! If you are into Burgundy white wines....You should not miss tasting his delicious wines.🤩🤤 Only $39 to taste all 5 wines!

We having a blind tasting competition next Sat (20 Mar) for everyone to put your palate to the test. Prizes to be won for everyone.

Click below to register
https://www.finewines.com.sg/grand-cru-discovery-pack/
Looks interesting. As I only drink whites (especially Chardonnay) I'm up for it.

mcho841

Reaction score
Have any of you tried Yellow Tail wines?

I have been trying a lot of Australian wines, and so far, Penfolds is my favourite. But I saw the Yellow Tail wine brand and they look interesting. I'm looking to buy the Yellow Tail Sauvignon Blanc or Shiraz from Getit and see if they're good :)

Shizuka9

Reaction score
Have any of you tried Yellow Tail wines?

I have been trying a lot of Australian wines, and so far, Penfolds is my favourite. But I saw the Yellow Tail wine brand and they look interesting. I'm looking to buy the Yellow Tail Sauvignon Blanc or Shiraz from Getit and see if they're good :)
Tried Yellow Tail Chardonnay before. Not bad for the price point.

if you like Sauvignon Blanc, Ta-Ku from New Zealand is a great table wine for daily drinking. Goes on sale periodically at NTUC.

If you love Australian wines, try Leeuwin Estate. Very commercial and big brand, but their art series wine are fantastic.

Nierika

Reaction score
Recently had the 2017 Clos Apalta which instantly became my favorite New World red. So much superior to Almaviva (I had the 2013), which was too vegetal, greenish/capsicum like. This Clos Apalta has the aromatics (violets) and blueberries, with just a hint of that characteristic green note common to Chilean wines.

Nierika

Reaction score
I'm having Gaja's Barbaresco 2018. Oak dominant, but so very expressive and long lasting on the finish. On the nose Perfume, vanilla and cherry. On the palette, well integrated tannins and high acidity. 4.5/5

summersky1986

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, can someone please recommend a bottle of moscato and a bottle of red?

would also appreciate your recommendation for a bottle of champagne

budget under 200 per bottle..

for the red, prefer something lively and fruit forward.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.