Any good place to go dentist in JB

keith00

Master Member
Reaction score
there are quite a few dentist alone sentosa area, opp the store. Used to visit there for doing a crowd, RM600, Sg charge me $540 SGD !!!
Overall its pretty good just a bit troublesome to travel in and out but considering the saving still worth.

kurt_629

Master Member
Reaction score
there are quite a few dentist alone sentosa area, opp the store. Used to visit there for doing a crowd, RM600, Sg charge me $540 SGD !!!
Overall its pretty good just a bit troublesome to travel in and out but considering the saving still worth.

thanks for sharing, then i must pay them a visit:D

i'm at the area almost every saturday

keith00

Master Member
Reaction score
thanks for sharing, then i must pay them a visit:D

i'm at the area almost every saturday

Ya you should. Dentist in Sin are blood sucking!!
Save at least 50-60% in JB with service is good !!
There is 1 along Penlagi too pretty good cant remember the address, will update once i found it.

kurt_629

Master Member
Reaction score
Ya you should. Dentist in Sin are blood sucking!!
Save at least 50-60% in JB with service is good !!
There is 1 along Penlagi too pretty good cant remember the address, will update once i found it.

sure, thank you

weiiix

Master Member
Reaction score
I did mine at holiday plaza.
Root canal 500rm
Crowning 700rm

Lucky my company can claim 500 per year. One shot claim finish...

harky

Great Supremacy Member
Deluxe Member
Reaction score
anyone knows how much and where is good for teeth whitening?

beanstalk6

Reaction score
There is a row of shophouses across the main road from the Shell Station along Jalan Keris at Taman Sentosa. Several dentists operate on the second floor.

Konnichiwa

Banned
Reaction score
I went to Taman Sentosa Dentist for scaling and polishing, I was charged RM150.... duhz... kenna cut throat.

tan1688

Reaction score
I do not recommend going to JB for dentist, becuz there is a case of young malaysian chinese lady got AIDS after going to a dentist at JB, highly suspect the sterilization is done or not done on the tools.

I do not have the link anymore though remember from malaysia chinese newspaper.

Wong_SS

Reaction score
Unprofessional doctor

Hi Guys,

There are a lots dental clinic at JB. We do not know which one is good or bad. I blindly went to one dental clinic in year 2014 July.

Sentosa Dental Surgery Jalan Sulam, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

The two malay doctors was unprofessional. They did my root canal failed. At the end they said my molar have to extracted. Now i lost one important molar for chewing.

In the process root canal, they dropped root canal needle into my mouth, then faster asked me threw out. Besides, the doctor also accidentally injured my tongue with the filling device during root canal. My tongue bleeding.

I felt very disappointed with the doctors. I suggested don't go to this dental clinic.

wisco

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

There are a lots dental clinic at JB. We do not know which one is good or bad. I blindly went to one dental clinic in year 2014 July.

Sentosa Dental Surgery Jalan Sulam, Taman Sentosa, 80150 Johor Bahru, Johor, Malaysia

The two malay doctors was unprofessional. They did my root canal failed. At the end they said my molar have to extracted. Now i lost one important molar for chewing.

In the process root canal, they dropped root canal needle into my mouth, then faster asked me threw out. Besides, the doctor also accidentally injured my tongue with the filling device during root canal. My tongue bleeding.

I felt very disappointed with the doctors. I suggested don't go to this dental clinic.

sounds like a SG dentist to me...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.