Any nice dim sum restaurant in JB?

fusionz

Reaction score
I always frequent Gim Cheng 锦成茶楼 at taman daya, have to go early before 11am else alot of dim sum are gone by then.

Map: http://g.co/maps/5udg3
GPS: 1.549307,103.76485

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
hi bro, able to guide. From City Sq mall, taking macdonald exit as reference point, how do i proceed to this place?

Walk some more from curry fish head shop, turn left into Jalan Siu Nam and walk further up, this shop should be across the road somewhere.

sabanuah

Reaction score
Walk some more from curry fish head shop, turn left into Jalan Siu Nam and walk further up, this shop should be across the road somewhere.

means upon entering jalan siu nam, walk ahead. still have to cross the road?

fadefade

Reaction score

for me i walk from city square pass thru merlin tower, esso station u be able to see the shop...

but pls take note must be early there... dun nid think abt it to go in the afternoon...

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
means upon entering jalan siu nam, walk ahead. still have to cross the road?

It's nearer to the Jalan Tun Abdul Razak end of Jalan Siu Nam, so you can always cross before turning left in. Ya, the other way is to walk along the Jalan Tun Abdul Razak side, via Merlin Tower if you know how to walk over.

Imagine a letter H, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak is the left |, Jalan Siu Nam is the one in the middle - , and Jalan Wong Ah Fook the right |. =:p

sabanuah

Reaction score
It's nearer to the Jalan Tun Abdul Razak end of Jalan Siu Nam, so you can always cross before turning left in. Ya, the other way is to walk along the Jalan Tun Abdul Razak side, via Merlin Tower if you know how to walk over.

Imagine a letter H, Jalan Tun Abdul Razak is the left |, Jalan Siu Nam is the one in the middle - , and Jalan Wong Ah Fook the right |. =:p

so it is located on the "-" jalan siu nam right?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

sabanuah

Reaction score
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.