Bus to JB - which mall?

bbmars1128

Reaction score
for sure i won't go via woodlands as i stay in Tiong Bahru

Right in the central area, which ever direction also can go.... unless transport not convenient. From Tampines, I take 168 to woodland interchange and then change bus to go old woodland interchange. Alight and walk into CIQ building... something like 1hr 20min I cleared MY custom already. If go bukit indah, just MRT already takes ~55min to Jurong East... how to forward to the location. Simply too long a journey to go Bukit Indah

archco

Reaction score
Is bukit indah near to the factory outlet stores? Take cab roughly need how much?

I went to the website at http://www.causewaylink.com.my/singapore-bus#/-1/ and looked at CW3
Is taman bukit indah where the shopping/hypermarts are?

This is not related to shopping but I plan to go to seafood at gelang patah.. Is the "gelang patah terminal" near tian lai seafood restaurant?

Last edited:

Jurong640

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Maybe you can try KSL? Movie shopping and grocerry. It's near Holiday Plaza. Take bus 160 or 170, alight at JB Sentral and take the bus at the interchange, i cant remember the bus number but they will indicate "KSL". Bus fare will be around RM1.50.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Is bukit indah near to the factory outlet stores? Take cab roughly need how much?

I went to the website at Malaysia online express bus ticketing in Johor Bahru and Singapore|causewaylink express and looked at CW3
Is taman bukit indah where the shopping/hypermarts are?

This is not related to shopping but I plan to go to seafood at gelang patah.. Is the "gelang patah terminal" near tian lai seafood restaurant?

Bukit Indah is not near the Premium Outlets. In comparison, from the Tuas link, the Premium Outlets are further, being 3 more exits away on the Linkedua.
Taman Bukit Indah is where the shopping and hypermarkets are.

The Gelang Patah Terminal is within walking distance from Tian Lai.

Last edited:

archco

Reaction score
Bukit Indah is not near the Premium Outlets. In comparison, from the Tuas link, the Premium Outlets are farther, being 3 more exits away on the Linkedua.
Taman Bukit Indah is where the shopping and hypermarkets are.

The Gelang Patah Terminal is within walking distance from Tian Lai.

Thanks Jurong640 and beanstalk6. Just one more thing. Whenever I pass by JE interchange there's a yellow booth selling bus tickets. But I can always get the tickets from the bus driver if I want to take the CW3/JPO from JB stops right (e.g: GP terminal to Bukit Indah or JB CIQ to Jurong East)?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks Jurong640 and beanstalk6. Just one more thing. Whenever I pass by JE interchange there's a yellow booth selling bus tickets. But I can always get the tickets from the bus driver if I want to take the CW3/JPO from JB stops right (e.g: GP terminal to Bukit Indah or JB CIQ to Jurong East)?

Whenever I queue for CW3 at JE, I pay at the ticket stand - not the booth - that you'll notice located at the front of the queue. When the bus arrives, someone will go to that stand and start collecting the fare from passengers.

Yes, over at the CIQ or in JB, you can just pay to the driver. Just remember to collect and keep the ticket until the end of your intended journey.

o0KelviN0o

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Aeon Bukit Indah Mall - Free wifi at Nandos & Taiwanese blackball dessert opposite the bus stop

archco

Reaction score
Whenever I queue for CW3 at JE, I pay at the ticket stand - not the booth - that you'll notice located at the front of the queue. When the bus arrives, someone will go to that stand and start collecting the fare from passengers.

Yes, over at the CIQ or in JB, you can just pay to the driver. Just remember to collect and keep the ticket until the end of your intended journey.

Thanks ......

aquanark

Reaction score
JB Sentral to Pelangi Leisure Mall (Giant)

Gents/Ladies,

Are there any bus to Pelangi Leisure Mall?

Would like to buy some milk powder from Giant.

Thanks.

bbmars1128

Reaction score
Gents/Ladies,

Are there any bus to Pelangi Leisure Mall?

Would like to buy some milk powder from Giant.

Thanks.

Not sure, but I recall some one posted a bus to some Giant around there. However, you may want to try UO store at Denga City Mall take S1 shopping bus, RM1.5 and return at RM1 from JB sentral. They sell milk powder too at the service counter. Beware, this mall is usually quite as it is not popular for many. I would go there once a while to buy grocery.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Not sure, but I recall some one posted a bus to some Giant around there. However, you may want to try UO store at Denga City Mall take S1 shopping bus, RM1.5 and return at RM1 from JB sentral. They sell milk powder too at the service counter. Beware, this mall is usually quite as it is not popular for many. I would go there once a while to buy grocery.

eh normally would go leisure mall giant. Things more cheap and more varieties compared to ksl tesco. Dont think they have bus there. Can take cab around 6RM can reach there :)

bbmars1128

Reaction score
eh normally would go leisure mall giant. Things more cheap and more varieties compared to ksl tesco. Dont think they have bus there. Can take cab around 6RM can reach there :)

Friend, why visit KSL Tesco? Go check out Tesco promotion website and you will like see that majority of the promotion stuff sold all over MY are not available at KSL Tesco. KSL Tesco is sometime more costly than JUSCO. Not only that, that place is so small and nothing much to buy. No wonder you say got more things at Giant. I had been there few times, but has since avoided unless I want to go there for street side food and makan. Tesco KSL, I think rented that place from the mall, so prices over there are much higher. I only been to that Tesco once and had not been there since even when I was there few other times.

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Friend, why visit KSL Tesco? Go check out Tesco promotion website and you will like see that majority of the promotion stuff sold all over MY are not available at KSL Tesco. KSL Tesco is sometime more costly than JUSCO. Not only that, that place is so small and nothing much to buy. No wonder you say got more things at Giant. I had been there few times, but has since avoided unless I want to go there for street side food and makan. Tesco KSL, I think rented that place from the mall, so prices over there are much higher. I only been to that Tesco once and had not been there since even when I was there few other times.

yea, giant more free gifts, like buy 2x yoghurt drink free one mug lol ...

WWH123

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
No leh. Did from JBCC (Komtar) to Aeon Tebrau on Thursday for RM15 around 1pm. Back from Tesco Xtra Tebrau (next door) to City Square for RM17 during evening rush hour in heavy rain. Depends lah. Anyway he/she is referring to Leisure Mall which is about half distance at least.

Last edited:
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.