Can take blue company bus at causeway?

Golfer

Reaction score
Anyone can share if we can take the blue bus at the causeway? Those that ferry workers.

I have seen the buses honk and people in the q for public buses running to the bus.

How much to pay? and how to know which blue buses can we take?

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
rm2/person, the driver will wave at you to board. if he want to ferry but no one boarding then will make some kua zhang gesture.

Take note, you cannot claim insurance and the owner of bus will not be liable for your medical in case of accident. their insurance only cover factory worker.

greenhse

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
some take some dun take, it depends on the driver whether want to earn side income

maisatomai

Banned
Reaction score
i took those big tour bus before. 2rm also. on sunday night when the queue for sbs bus is crazy

Does the SBS bus has separate bus lane?

Golfer

Reaction score
same price each way? sin customs to msia customs? n msia customs to sin customs?

Handsome_guy

Banned
Reaction score
haha. Take many times already. So when jam, you wanna wait how long to queue for a bus to cross the causeway?

Rm2 only. Scared what?

maxinger

Reaction score
honestly those blue buses are blocking bus lane and it has been happening for months.

typially blue bus driver would stop along the road, and would honk gently, or flash head light.
so passengers will broad the bus.

so between taking blue bus with no queue,
or public bus like SB170 / CW buses with very long queue,
which will you choose ?!?!?

i think blue bus fare is about RM 2 or 3, depending on distance

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.