HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Coaches to Redang

Share This Page
HardwareZone.com on Facebook

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 18-01-2008, 04:51 PM   #1

Coaches to Redang

hi, guys Konsortium coaches are available only in late march and Five Star Tour won't be sending coaches to redang anymore..

does anyone know other coach company that provide direct coach to redang ? preferably VIP coaches

Thanks!
Boxer321 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 18-01-2008, 10:32 PM   #2

hi, guys Konsortium coaches are available only in late march and Five Star Tour won't be sending coaches to redang anymore..

does anyone know other coach company that provide direct coach to redang ? preferably VIP coaches

Thanks!

Oh... Five Stars no longer operating coach trip to redang...
Check out Enjoy Holiday, or Transnasional...
Long Long journey up to Redang...
surpize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 20-01-2008, 01:34 AM   #3

hey thanks for the reply.

yup 10 freaking hours to reach redang !

thats the reason why i'm looking for a better coach. Do you know which is better enjoy holiday coaches or transnational?
Old 20-01-2008, 12:38 PM   #4

Transnasional only go to Kuala Trengganu, you still need to transfer to a taxi or bus to reach Merang Jetty.
crachelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 21-01-2008, 10:34 PM   #5

Transnasional only go to Kuala Trengganu, you still need to transfer to a taxi or bus to reach Merang Jetty.

Hi thanks for the notifying me ! didn't know that !

Heard that transnational Bus very dirty.. i also heard its possible to get private buses to redang. does anyone know how to ?
Old 22-01-2008, 10:45 AM   #6

Private buses are very ex, unless you have 20-30 people going, else it's not worth the money. If you want hassle free, then take the tour bus from Singapore. It will bring you right to the jetty.

For me, I took the bus from Larkin and arranged land transfer with the Resort to pick me up from KT bus terminal and drop me off at the jetty. Costs about RM10 per pax per trip.
crachelle is offline   Reply With Quote
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.