Did i get chop carrot head :(

blurpandasg2014

Reaction score
I jus came back from JB. Morning had breakfast at the coffee shop selling roti canai opposite city square. The one across the bridge on the right side.

I was charged like RM4 for 2 kosong :s22: Its kinda expensive for JB pricing. Could anyone confirm if i tio chop carrot head? No idea on the pricing as it wasnt stated on the board

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I jus came back from JB. Morning had breakfast at the coffee shop selling roti canai opposite city square. The one across the bridge on the right side.

I was charged like RM4 for 2 kosong :s22: Its kinda expensive for JB pricing. Could anyone confirm if i tio chop carrot head? No idea on the pricing as it wasnt stated on the board

Things sold around places where foreigners and locals who work abroad frequent, will not surprisingly be found to have higher prices.

Same as what we experience here.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Ok ma..sgd 1.60 for 2 plain..

Yup, this price is normal for us, but can be considered more expensive for those drawing regular MY salaries.

TS should be aware that rental may be higher at these places, so go further into their residential area/kampung (and try to blend in with the locals) if don't want to feel "tio chop carrot head".

Andrew Lee

Banned
Reaction score

Ya,sorry to say that but u already tio chop carrot head. Normal price only around RM 1.50/piece for kosong and in Penang it only cost RM 1.20/piece. Never mind,ban that shop. Next time find me if you are going to JB to eat roti kosong,I'll bring you to eat the delicious and cheap one.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.