Genting FAQ - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
anyone wan a free room on 22nd or 29th dec? i got 1 extra room on 22nd (this Saturday) and 2 extra rooms on 29th. haha.

sgp1988

Reaction score
Ok now i know that the monorail is next to titiwangsa bus station and the bus is yellow colour. The bus got a big genting word rite?

Thanks in advance :)

genting_wga4125.jpg

genting_CBY3968.jpg

samcw2

Master Member
Reaction score
Long time no post here, going on 14-17 Jan 2013, staying in Highland Hotel, 36GP.
Booked 5star coach $60 per pax.
Will be traveling to KL, maybe spend 2nd nite in KL.
Hope that the pineapple tarts will be on promotion :)

Ringwraiths

Master Member
Reaction score
Long time no post here, going on 14-17 Jan 2013, staying in Highland Hotel, 36GP.
Booked 5star coach $60 per pax.
Will be traveling to KL, maybe spend 2nd nite in KL.
Hope that the pineapple tarts will be on promotion :)

Ya man haha bro long time no @@ u haha cheers huat ar

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
think if check in using kiosk his mother don't have to be there. the staff manning the kiosk won't check the ID, so can just smoke through.

haha yea lor.. thats what i intend to do.. last time check in also liddat..

seabiscuit

Banned
Reaction score
haha u will need her card and her passport, just the card alone wont be enough. and can only check in after 11am.

I tried check-in before 11am. as long as the type of room u booked is available, u can check-in and get the keys. Better system now compare to last time.

Denikeve

Master Member
Reaction score
I tried check-in before 11am. as long as the type of room u booked is available, u can check-in and get the keys. Better system now compare to last time.

I thought they only on the machine at 11am? hahaha. not too sure cos I cannot check in using the kiosk. always need to get queue number check in manually haha.

MiImbEn

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
as previously asked..

the first page of info all gone liao wor.. anyone got backup?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.