HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Genting FAQ - Part 2

Like Tree1337Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 21-11-2012, 09:41 PM   #46

Hi guys,

Just to check if there is any direct bus from Berjaya Times Sq to Genting?

I will be staying at Times Square and would be going to Genting for a day trip. The last time I went I took the bus from Puduraya and transferred to cable car. I read online that there are other buses from KL Sentral as well.

Thanks in advance for any helpful replies.

Cheers!
There are buses from KL Sentral too. Last bus at 8pm. There is a direct( no need to transfer to cable car) bus service on Fri Sat and Sun at 9pm. But get your tickets in advance, they sell fast.
More info here,
Go Genting Bus Express - KL Sentral Bus Terminal
sgp1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 02:31 PM   #47

There are buses from KL Sentral too. Last bus at 8pm. There is a direct( no need to transfer to cable car) bus service on Fri Sat and Sun at 9pm. But get your tickets in advance, they sell fast.
More info here,
Go Genting Bus Express - KL Sentral Bus Terminal
Thanks for the info dude. May consider taking the Go Genting package which includes the outdoor theme park tics.

Cheers!
ronaldo_785 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 06:39 PM   #48

May I know what is the best way to get to KLIA from Genting?
wildkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 09:48 PM   #49
Master Member

Am planning to go to Genting during early 6 or 7 Dec for 1 or 2 nights.(Weekday) Is it too late to book now? Please advice if i should just book coach there by agencies and book hotel through the hotel website or book everything through agencies?

If through agencies, which is more reliable and truthworthy? Are those at golden mile complex ok? Roughly what is the cost?
Exclusive10 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 09:58 PM   #50
Banned

May I know what is the best way to get to KLIA from Genting?
take bus/train to kl sentral then change to Go Genting bus.
Denikeve is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 09:59 PM   #51
Banned

Am planning to go to Genting during early 6 or 7 Dec for 1 or 2 nights.(Weekday) Is it too late to book now? Please advice if i should just book coach there by agencies and book hotel through the hotel website or book everything through agencies?

If through agencies, which is more reliable and truthworthy? Are those at golden mile complex ok? Roughly what is the cost?
any agency at golden mile is ok. for price u have to call them to ask or better still go down personally.
Old 22-11-2012, 10:15 PM   #52

take bus/train to kl sentral then change to Go Genting bus.
I found this on the web. Wonder if this service still operating?

Transport
Old 22-11-2012, 11:27 PM   #53

I found this on the web. Wonder if this service still operating?

Transport
Not in operation anymore (since the start of the train service from KLIA to KL Sentral)
sgp1988 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 22-11-2012, 11:29 PM   #54

Not in operation anymore (since the start of the train service from KLIA to KL Sentral)
Oh thanks alot
Old 23-11-2012, 08:37 AM   #55

My experience is..... Book room from hotel ie FWH deluex room...cost SGD 110 via agencies...online 1gp + RM73 can get liao......if you got GP, spend it....
ronleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2012, 01:51 PM   #56
Master Member

My experience is..... Book room from hotel ie FWH deluex room...cost SGD 110 via agencies...online 1gp + RM73 can get liao......if you got GP, spend it....
Thx for the info... let's say i reached there at Wed 1.00am, intend to leave at Thur morning/afternoon, i need book 1 night or 2 night? I don't want to reach there and still have to wait till Wed morning/afternoon then can check-in. Any idea on the check-in timing?
Old 23-11-2012, 02:07 PM   #57

Thx for the info... let's say i reached there at Wed 1.00am, intend to leave at Thur morning/afternoon, i need book 1 night or 2 night? I don't want to reach there and still have to wait till Wed morning/afternoon then can check-in. Any idea on the check-in timing?
You better book two nite and email to them about your late check in ... check in time is 1500hrs...but for promotion wise, they got a cut off time ie 6.00pm no turn up mean they might give the room away to others in the queue.
ronleech is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-11-2012, 06:21 PM   #58
Banned

of cos u have to book 2 nights if u don't wan to wait till wed 11am to check in.
Old 23-11-2012, 09:37 PM   #59
Master Member

You better book two nite and email to them about your late check in ... check in time is 1500hrs...but for promotion wise, they got a cut off time ie 6.00pm no turn up mean they might give the room away to others in the queue.
of cos u have to book 2 nights if u don't wan to wait till wed 11am to check in.
Thanks for the info... any idea roughly what time is the coach leaving to genting? or rather any coach leaving later than 2200hrs? i need to rush from work
Old 23-11-2012, 09:52 PM   #60
Banned

Thanks for the info... any idea roughly what time is the coach leaving to genting? or rather any coach leaving later than 2200hrs? i need to rush from work
my trip earlier this month I took starmart. they got 1130pm bus depart to Genting from golden mile.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.