Genting FAQ - Part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

datolim

Reaction score
get ur fact right 1st b4 busybody
she not throw out of window
You are so Wrong. And don't call others names when you are in the Wrong.
for the accident on solitaire, the lady did not put on seat belt and was throw out of windows, as such I wonder transtar will compensate the family of that lady. anybody knows?

I will now try and answer the poster question.
Transtar should compensate the victims family as the insurance company know that if you hit some vehicle from behind it is your fault. You are deem to always keep a safe distance from the car in front so that you have time to stop.
But this thing happen in Malaysia and is not enforceable in Singapore.

rocket

Reaction score
get ur fact right 1st b4 busybody
she not throw out of window

Please don't call others busybody even if others did not get the fact right. You are a regular here and you attitude is horrible. Shame on you.

rocket

Reaction score
I will now try and answer the poster question. Transtar should compensate the victims family as the insurance company know that if you hit some vehicle from behind it is your fault. You are deem to always keep a safe distance from the car in front so that you have time to stop.
But this thing happen in Malaysia and is not enforceable in Singapore.

When we book from transtar I think there are already some kind of insurance included. Not sure what does it covers. Anyone knows.

datolim

Reaction score
When we book from transtar I think there are already some kind of insurance included. Not sure what does it covers. Anyone knows.
When you use an airline or taxi or coach service there is basic third party insurance mandated by these countries. When an accident happens the matter is then pass on or handle by the insurance company as any payout is from the insurance company not the travel company.
Insurance company are not known to be generous as in the case of death the payout could run into millions.
If the offer from the insurance company is not adequate according to the claimant then the clamant can pursue the case in court. But the insurance company knows the court system well. And in the particular jurisdiction of Malaysia it will take about 5 years for any civil case to be heard in court.
So it is up to the claimant to accept their best offer or wait years before there is any payout.

rocket

Reaction score
When you use an airline or taxi or coach service there is basic third party insurance mandated by these countries. When an accident happens the matter is then pass on or handle by the insurance company as any payout is from the insurance company not the travel company.
Insurance company are not known to be generous as in the case of death the payout could run into millions.
If the offer from the insurance company is not adequate according to the claimant then the clamant can pursue the case in court. But the insurance company knows the court system well. And in the particular jurisdiction of Malaysia it will take about 5 years for any civil case to be heard in court.
So it is up to the claimant to accept their best offer or wait years before there is any payout.

you got the point.
I think for such accident, best if to claim from own insurance company.

givansingapore

Reaction score
today booked with agency for one room, dec 30 to jan 2, for 3 nights at first world hotel and 2 way ticket for two person. quoted $280 for a single person, and so i paid $560 for two. got me thinking wouldn't it be much cheaper if i just booked one person for $280, and the other person had booked a coach ticket (no hotel) at just $80 (quoted by same agency), instead of paying $280? am i scammed or what?

Did you check the quote for one or two person booking prior payment? Better for you to call back the agency to clarify.

samcw2

Master Member
Reaction score
today booked with agency for one room, dec 30 to jan 2, for 3 nights at first world hotel and 2 way ticket for two person. quoted $280 for a single person, and so i paid $560 for two. got me thinking wouldn't it be much cheaper if i just booked one person for $280, and the other person had booked a coach ticket (no hotel) at just $80 (quoted by same agency), instead of paying $280? am i scammed or what?

Tour agency charged 2 pax per room, If 1 pax per room price will be higher.
In my own opinion, I will book 2 coach tix and will book room via other website.

Roman Reigns

Reaction score
hehe i next month going to book solitaire suites.
but hor must make sure i book seats in the centre + wear seat belt

Hweehwee88

Reaction score
In my own opinion, I will book 2 coach tix and will book room via other website.

You don’t have free room? I got too much free room cannot use finish I book 14 days on jan at maxim

And Feb also 12day with Chinese New Year there

Hweehwee88

Reaction score
If I stay near Genting I can like those Malaysian sell Genting free room online and make money, cos need member to be there to take the room card

jonchar

Reaction score
Theme park is open and very crowded.

Super cold and windy during evening to cross over to theme park hotel. Did not realize Genting changed so much as the last time I was here was 11 years ago!

vaxvms

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

just book sepeatarly
transport 1 nooking
hotel 1 booking...genting dun bother 2 pax or 10 pax in the room :s13: ...want better room u can search those selling room carousell or forum
maybe after u post got ppl start PM u selling room haha

vannie

Reaction score
Genting Website Booking issue

Anyone know whether this is a problem/bug, when looking at the rate choosing GP or MYR, the number shown is exactly the same for the same hotel room and date?

I just go in and notice this.:(:(:(

givansingapore

Reaction score
Anyone know whether this is a problem/bug, when looking at the rate choosing GP or MYR, the number shown is exactly the same for the same hotel room and date?

I just go in and notice this.:(:(:(

Depends on your tier I think. I don't see the same MYR vs GP.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.