JB Causeway Checkpoint Coach to Lumut, Perak

newaisa

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm planning for a trip to Lumut, Perak in Malaysia during CNY. First time going there.
Just wondering is there any coach that starts directly from anywhere near JB checkpoint? Was thinking this will save the hassle of going to Larkin for that.

Googled for it but didn't find anything useful. If anyone has contact please let me know :o

sendtolee

Reaction score
Hi Guys,

I'm planning for a trip to Lumut, Perak in Malaysia during CNY. First time going there.
Just wondering is there any coach that starts directly from anywhere near JB checkpoint? Was thinking this will save the hassle of going to Larkin for that.

Googled for it but didn't find anything useful. If anyone has contact please let me know :o

Coach only allowed to pickup from Larkin...

beanstalk6

Reaction score
There appears to be a service that does the pick up at Merlin Tower.

Aaagogo

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
there are counters at the 1st floor of Merlin Towers, same like Golden Mile/Larkin

They don't pick up at Merlin Tower, the service originates from Merlin Tower. It's boarding, not pickup.

There appears to be a service that does the pick up at Merlin Tower.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.