Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

blade007

Master Member
Reaction score
if no jam, from jb to Tebrau city only cost $11.49-15 as shown below. that is peanuts for singaporean.... if going with colleague just take uber instead of taking bus. Minimise the chance of getting picked..
2cf9yea.png
Wow... Uber seems really good to use in jb...
Where did you get your tron card from? Considering to try Uber on the next trip

beanstalk6

Reaction score
If you want to take bus to Tebrau, you can take at JB sentral bus terminal (below the bridge after custom). No need to see bus number, just look for Tebrau signage which I usually do. Bus fare around RM2 or RM2.50. I have forgotten the fare. Have to have exact fare though. Journey takes around 30mins depending on traffic, alight at a bus stop along express way, you will see Aenon mall beside it. Taxi fare costs around RM20.

I love Tebrau cos got shopping area at Aenon Tebrau and across the road got Tesco hypermart.

But take bus coming back have to be beware of pickpockets. One of the members here ever cautious us about this. His friend was one of the victim i think.

That is why I always take bus there and take taxi come back cos I am scare. wahhaahhahaha.

The content here shows you the fastest way to get to Tebrau City by taking BET6.
http://www.springtomorrow.com/2015/06/02/how-to-get-to-aeon-tebrau-city-by-bus/
I have to update that the service now makes a left turn into the rear of the mall. The way to return is simply opposite from where you get off BET6. Tried and tested and going the same way again this weekend.

ayamkampung

Reaction score
How about legoland hotel? Plan to stay there a night

There are plenty of hotels around and inside Legoland. Ranging from Legoland itself to some luxury hotels near the harbour and budget hotels which is not too far from it. I've personally stayed at Legoland itself and would recommend it for the Lego experience. Here is a link recommending hotels inside and around legoland. Hope that helpshttp://www.legolandhotel.info/

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
if no jam, from jb to Tebrau city only cost $11.49-15 as shown below. that is peanuts for singaporean.... if going with colleague just take uber instead of taking bus. Minimise the chance of getting picked..
2cf9yea.png

Uber SG apps can use in jb too right ? i believe its the same ? but your CC will be billed in RM , will more bo hua ?

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Uber SG apps can use in jb too right ? i believe its the same ? but your CC will be billed in RM , will more bo hua ?
uber can work anywhere where uber is available
why not bo hua? The currency is in rm and will be converted to sgd using bank exchange rate.
11.49 rm so cheap, how to get with taxi

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
uber can work anywhere where uber is available
why not bo hua? The currency is in rm and will be converted to sgd using bank exchange rate.
11.49 rm so cheap, how to get with taxi

really? i wanted to try grab car cos i saw JBCC there promoting. and usually I is on call cab ...

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
really? i wanted to try grab car cos i saw JBCC there promoting. and usually I is on call cab ...

read my previous post about grab car..... not cashless == chance for them to ask for more kopi lui..
uber cashless, end trip liao just go off..

IcYFl4mEz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
read my previous post about grab car..... not cashless == chance for them to ask for more kopi lui..
uber cashless, end trip liao just go off..

so u highly rec uber compared to grabcar / taxi ? cos i know in jb sometimes taxi they purposely go one big round etc. Uber if they do so u can look at the map and complaint right ?

orlengtao

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
so u highly rec uber compared to grabcar / taxi ? cos i know in jb sometimes taxi they purposely go one big round etc. Uber if they do so u can look at the map and complaint right ?

yeh can complain in uber.. but i so far never tio.. i just tell driver to follow gps, never wrong.... unless you at some ulu location with no uber, than take grab taxi...

best is install both app

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
2cf9yea.png

Yesterday night took red taxi back from Tebrau City outside the Tesco to JB Sentral. Cost RM20. Next time shall try Uber.

neanea

Master Member
Reaction score
I want to stay legoland hotel too, where to get cheaper bookings?

There are plenty of hotels around and inside Legoland. Ranging from Legoland itself to some luxury hotels near the harbour and budget hotels which is not too far from it. I've personally stayed at Legoland itself and would recommend it for the Lego experience. Here is a link recommending hotels inside and around legoland. Hope that helpshttp://www.legolandhotel.info/

daldrome

Reaction score
Anyone got promo code for Uber JB? I'm going in about 2 weeks time and I will try Uber

pathfinder6

Reaction score
Just a heads up kopi money rate seems to have hit 200, or at least that's what was asked initially.

Was pulled over after B point for not signaling during lane change. 1 polis and 2 companions with no badge.

The only 10 ringgit in wallet trick didnt work, neither did the only spare 50 ringgit in pocket trick.

Stay safe everyone.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Just a heads up kopi money rate seems to have hit 200, or at least that's what was asked initially.

Was pulled over after B point for not signaling during lane change. 1 polis and 2 companions with no badge.

The only 10 ringgit in wallet trick didnt work, neither did the only spare 50 ringgit in pocket trick.

Stay safe everyone.

Not forgetting to keep within the traffic rules. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.