Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

laksa2003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Is kota tinggi. Desaru. Fruit farm. Ostrich farm. Crocodile farm worth going?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Hi guys, aeon bukit indah or aeon tebrah city more worth going?
With a group of 8 including 2 elders and 1 toddler

If you plan to stay within the mall, go to Aeon Tebrau. It's big enough to let you spend a few hours indoors.

If you want to explore outside as well, head for Aeon Bukit Indah.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Is kota tinggi. Desaru. Fruit farm. Ostrich farm. Crocodile farm worth going?

Kota Tinggi - for small town and waterfall
Desaru - for the beach resorts
Fruit Farm - not in my opinion
Ostrich Farm - sure
Crocodile Farm - never been there

Go also to Sungei Renggit. nice small fishing town. great lobsters.

sciprof

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very unfortunate & unlucky that i fell victim to a thief case yesterday at hotel jen puteri harbour. I have reviewed the hotel cctv until 3am with the police and the hotel manager. Here's the story, apparently an outsider in gym attire who is not a hotel guest or worker sneaked into the swimming pool and gym at the top floor thru a back door. Finding a victim, he targetted me while i lock my room access card and phone in the locker with a key signed out from the counter.Apparently this bugger camp one corner and observe all my actions in the changing room like doing some recce ****, breaks into the locker and took my hotel access card. As my hotel access card is in the holder with my room number written on it , this bugger find my room and ransacked my belongings. First thing first, target the safe box and later my debit card. His mind is to just target the cash. Phone, passport IC and credit card didnt steal maybe he think will be trackable. This bugger being smart, return to the same changing room locker and return my room access card to the original place just like nothing happens. The hotel kept on saying i went into the room myself but after reviewing the cctv then they realise my access card has been stolen. Best thing, the bugger still hang around to do his gym and later run off in 10-15min thru the back door.

laksa2003

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kota Tinggi - for small town and waterfall
Desaru - for the beach resorts
Fruit Farm - not in my opinion
Ostrich Farm - sure
Crocodile Farm - never been there

Go also to Sungei Renggit. nice small fishing town. great lobsters.

Shd i stay a night at sungei renggit or kota tinggi?
Ya.. i Google the Lobster at sungei.. seems jade very popular. What u think?
The fruit farm no gd?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whenever I check into a hotel room, first thing I do is to put the access card holder away in my locked bag (I tend to put everything away whenever I leave the room). I just bring the room access card with me and if I think I'll need the address later, just go get a hotel/name card from the reception.

Actually, I don't even bring along the water bottle from the room when I go out shopping, to avoid an obvious sign of where I'm staying.

Certain precautions that I take. :)

sciprof

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Whenever I check into a hotel room, first thing I do is to put the access card holder away in my locked bag (I tend to put everything away whenever I leave the room). I just bring the room access card with me and if I think I'll need the address later, just go get a hotel/name card from the reception.

Actually, I don't even bring along the water bottle from the room when I go out shopping, to avoid an obvious sign of where I'm staying.

yes, this point i overlook it so the ** thief know which room i'm staying in. In fact i should just bring my room access card into the pool since it is waterproof. :(

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Normally I would get 2 card key. then when going out, I would leave one card. my aircon and television channels are on ... loud and clear ... like someone inside

i would lock my belongings inside my luggage with a lock ...
never really trust hotel safebox ...

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

haha very extreme sia ... i will still bring the hotel water bottle out ...
since i not staying some prestigious hotel ... maybe after reading what you have wrote, perhaps would just get rid of the hotel label on the water bottle ...

BigMonkey

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
tanba opening another branch at twin galaxy soon, dun need to all the way to molek liao

Insatiable_creat

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Very unfortunate & unlucky that i fell victim to a thief case yesterday at hotel jen puteri harbour. I have reviewed the hotel cctv until 3am with the police and the hotel manager. Here's the story, apparently an outsider in gym attire who is not a hotel guest or worker sneaked into the swimming pool and gym at the top floor thru a back door. Finding a victim, he targetted me while i lock my room access card and phone in the locker with a key signed out from the counter.Apparently this bugger camp one corner and observe all my actions in the changing room like doing some recce ****, breaks into the locker and took my hotel access card. As my hotel access card is in the holder with my room number written on it , this bugger find my room and ransacked my belongings. First thing first, target the safe box and later my debit card. His mind is to just target the cash. Phone, passport IC and credit card didnt steal maybe he think will be trackable. This bugger being smart, return to the same changing room locker and return my room access card to the original place just like nothing happens. The hotel kept on saying i went into the room myself but after reviewing the cctv then they realise my access card has been stolen. Best thing, the bugger still hang around to do his gym and later run off in 10-15min thru the back door.

Wtf... Hopefully you didn't lose a lot ..

sciprof

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wtf... Hopefully you didn't lose a lot ..

monies amounting to S$300 and debit card. Lucky my phone, passport, ID were not stolen and i am travelling with other friends in another floor. I cannot trust lockers and safe anymore, the next trip i will just bring everything valuable kept in a ziplock bag and freaking swim with it.

Last edited:

koreanlover

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
monies amounting to S$300 and debit card. Lucky my phone, passport, ID were not stolen and i am travelling with other friends in another floor. I cannot trust lockers and safe anymore, the next trip i will just bring everything valuable kept in a ziplock bag and freaking swim with it.
The thief stole from the safe?

Sent from OnePlus 3T using GAGT

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Woah sorry to hear that someone got mugged. :(

Was it a budget hotel?

Normally I would get 2 card key. then when going out, I would leave one card. my aircon and television channels are on ... loud and clear ... like someone inside

i would lock my belongings inside my luggage with a lock ...
never really trust hotel safebox ...
Wah this one waste electricity sia.

Sent from my toaster oven using GAGT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.