Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

flyingeagles

Reaction score
Will be having a staycation for the first time in jb. At ksl City there. Any recommendations on things to do? Preferably cheap ktv or movies? Do they have pasar malam on Friday night? Justice league at MBO will have censors?

x3dnd3x

Great Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Will be having a staycation for the first time in jb. At ksl City there. Any recommendations on things to do? Preferably cheap ktv or movies? Do they have pasar malam on Friday night? Justice league at MBO will have censors?

Justic League no censors but some parts suddenly will have no sound for like 1 second. :s13:

Sing song ktv City Square cheaper than KSL.

terriblee

Master Member
Reaction score
Guys, any good live seafood recommendations reasonably priced? I tried Yi Jia Seafood Restaurant at Bukit Indah which was terrible despite the glowing reviews online; food was msg laden!

Also, anyone knows where to buy cheap Chinese/English tea leaves in JB? TIA!

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Got 3 can liao la, unless you guys change a lot like in the upper hundreds or thousands. Arbo I won't go out of the way to justify a 0.xx amount.

eyz

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation for facial service in JB?

just wanna do extraction and maybe some exfoliative/microdermabrasion/peeling treatment, or simple facial to take care of my pockmarked skin.

kosongice

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Kamxia a lot!!
If you're not familiar with the area, I suggest you don't venture out too much, stick to the pasar malam at KSL on Mondays. How long is your staycation gonna be?

flyingeagles

Reaction score
If you're not familiar with the area, I suggest you don't venture out too much, stick to the pasar malam at KSL on Mondays. How long is your staycation gonna be?
Oh! I'm going on Friday night and leaving on Saturday! We will be venturing by foot and bus.. No car haha

How is the johor premium outlet, is it good?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.