Johor Bahru - share is caring

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
jams like these, take bus also better... but that limits us to City Sq/Kotaraya only.. adventurous a bit can take shuttle bus to KSL..

beanstalk6

Reaction score
Well, I went to JB at noon yesterday. There was a traffic jam at Woodlands Ave 3 with a tail back for cars onto the BKE. On the causeway too, the bus lane was occupied, and there were long queues in the arrival hall. I was fortunate to have MACS.

lowy

Master Member
Reaction score
Sorry. Noob here. My gf wants to go into JB to buy contact lens, says cheap...
She mentioned that there is a shopping mall connected to the Malaysian Custom. Is it true? Can someone tell me how to go there using SBS bus?

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
She mentioned that there is a shopping mall connected to the Malaysian Custom. Is it true? Can someone tell me how to go there using SBS bus?

160/170. after MY immigration, left u-turn. follow where everyone is walking.

RM55-60/3 pairs mthly.

holidayforever

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

can also take AC7 from Yishun bus interchange or CW1 from kranji mrt station

suangern

Reaction score
1538842_10152204099179880_1755512328_n.jpg

bbmars1128

Reaction score
160/170. after MY immigration, left u-turn. follow where everyone is walking.

RM55-60/3 pairs mthly.

You referring to 3 pairs for RM55-60 in a box? I don't know how many there are in a box, but I bought Acurve monthly a box for RM40 at JB Sentral. At City Square, it cost RM50

FYI, for those who are going into JB for CNY shopping, Only JUSCO has the CNY stuff up when I was there last Thursday. However, it was kind of messy as some items have no price tag on it. TESCO has nothing on display and City Square Atrium is empty.

Last edited:

sinicker

Master Member
Reaction score
You referring to 3 pairs for RM55-60 in a box? I don't know how many there are in a box, but I bought Acurve monthly a box for RM40 at JB Sentral. At City Square, it cost RM50.

JB Sentral as in Larkin? that's a good price.

jmoomoo

Reaction score
Is it safe to go leisure mall for giant ? Any else where in Johor that has giant near to Singapore?

jmoomoo

Reaction score
does anyone purchase any car locks like pedal, steering or gear lock to prevent car from being stole ?

Any idea where can purchase affordable gear lock ? How much is the price range also?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Anyone know where to buy chinese new yr goodies in jb?

Have seen some stalls on the basement of KSL Mall as well as the pasar malam outside, selling some cookies and stuff last week, though not sure where's best to shop for such products.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.