Melaka hotel recommendation

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any hotels there with queen size beds? I read KL has but not heard about Malacca.

turtlezhu

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
i normally stay at holiday inn melaka. they always give me the room with the view of the straits

OKCATYEON

Banned
Reaction score
Swiss garden melaka opening 1st dec. Booked 3 nights on the first week of jan for $30/night.

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Where have smelly tofu at jonker street

Sent from GAGT Android App

If memory serves me right, the shop is somewhere on the right, as you walk down the street from San Shu Gong. I recall seeing a sign indicating they sell smelly tofu there.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Any ideas how much does it cost to travel to Hatten hotel thru coach during CNY period? which travel agency provide it? tks. :)

dede1217

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any ideas how much does it cost to travel to Hatten hotel thru coach during CNY period? which travel agency provide it? tks. :)

Think hatten hotel should be about 90+ per night usual price.
Think if book thru travel agency should be more expensive ba ...
Normally my overseas countries all use OTA ...

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score

Think hatten hotel should be about 90+ per night usual price.
Think if book thru travel agency should be more expensive ba ...
Normally my overseas countries all use OTA ...

I think he's asking about the coach fare, not the room rate. :D

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Yup. Hotel about 130 per night. Buying package cost about 580 for 2 pax.

I'm not in the habit of getting packages either. Normally just book transport and accommodation online separately.

Someone did ask about coach directly to Hatten not too long ago too. Can't recall where I got the info that I posted...maybe try the busonline site?

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
I'm not in the habit of getting packages either. Normally just book transport and accommodation online separately.

Someone did ask about coach directly to Hatten not too long ago too. Can't recall where I got the info that I posted...maybe try the busonline site?

Tried busonline cost 100 for 2 pax return trip. Anyone tried buying before, it is reliable?

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Tried busonline cost 100 for 2 pax return trip. Anyone tried buying before, it is reliable?

Or try easybook.com. I book my Luxury coach tix online, and it's powered by easybook. So far so good.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Or try easybook.com. I book my Luxury coach tix online, and it's powered by easybook. So far so good.

Hehe, sorry I checked easybook that cost 100. But busonline pricing is more expensive for return with same coach provider.

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
Any ideas for easybook or busonline.....how do i collect the ticket once i made payment?

Sorry, I found the answer. All in FAQ. I just need to wait on the location based on the e-Ticket instruction. :)

Thanks. :)

Last edited:

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Any ideas for easybook or busonline.....how do i collect the ticket once i made payment?

Sorry, I found the answer. All in FAQ. I just need to wait on the location based on the e-Ticket instruction. :)

Thanks. :)

With my Luxury Coach done through easybook, I just download or do a screenshot of the invoice. At the waiting point, I go to the registration counter where they'll check through their list and issue a receipt.

Then they'll inform which coach to board, just double-check with the driver before boarding to make sure it's going to the right destination. :)

yhw22

Master Member
Reaction score
With my Luxury Coach done through easybook, I just download or do a screenshot of the invoice. At the waiting point, I go to the registration counter where they'll check through their list and issue a receipt.

Then they'll inform which coach to board, just double-check with the driver before boarding to make sure it's going to the right destination. :)

Thank meh. :)

Looklike next time onward I will also book separately. :) :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.