Question about Malacca

Habrosus

Arch-Supremacy Member
Reaction score
any recommendation for buses to Malacca? saw too many of them, don't know where to start haha.

My personal choice is Luxury Coach from Concorde Hotel, to Casa del Rio in Melaka.

But, if you live in say, Pasir Ris, you won't want to have to travel to Jurong to board the coach, do you? One point to consider.

And over in Melaka, which hotel/area will you be staying during your visit? Some coaches have drop-off at/near certain hotels, instead of Melaka Sentral. Another point to consider.

Zaalaa

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Wah just came back from Malacca Trip. 160km/hr

Sat JB 12pm start jam until 5pm reach Malacca.

Sun Malacca start jam until 7pm reach Singapore from Tuas.

Jiak sai. 20ringgit is nothing! The petrol wasted is more than 100ringgit mans.

Overall a very enjoyable trip. Damn good. Next one would be genting/Cameroon/Langkawi.

Malaysia is beautiful. Minus the ***.

beanstalk6

Reaction score
well..... sometimes i double dip... that's when i forgot..... but hardly.... i normally scoop the sauce out onto the plate and dip there.
:D:D

Not talking any sense. Maybe you have never had satay celup at all. Or you like your food raw.

zaviour

Reaction score
Anyone tried the shuttle bus to A farmosa melaka outlet before? how long is the journey and anyone know where is pick up point at the dataran pahlawan?

Thanks.

zaviour

Reaction score
Yeah I saw that flyer.. from that it seems 2 hours abit to long right to go from dataran pahlawan to a farmosa outlet.. so just want to check if anyone tried before personally and share their experience...

TIA =)

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score
My personal choice is Luxury Coach from Concorde Hotel, to Casa del Rio in Melaka.

But, if you live in say, Pasir Ris, you won't want to have to travel to Jurong to board the coach, do you? One point to consider.

And over in Melaka, which hotel/area will you be staying during your visit? Some coaches have drop-off at/near certain hotels, instead of Melaka Sentral. Another point to consider.

thanks man. luxury coach service is safe and reliable? staying near shopping mall area should be fine right? any other opinion from others?

dleodleo

Master Member
Reaction score
Yeah I saw that flyer.. from that it seems 2 hours abit to long right to go from dataran pahlawan to a farmosa outlet.. so just want to check if anyone tried before personally and share their experience...

TIA =)

Hi,

Do you mean the A'farmosa themepark - waterpark and cowboy resort? I read that it is very run down.

for waterpark and animals, there is wonderland park and melaka zoo which are nearer.

beanstalk6

Reaction score

TIA =)

The reality should be over 2 hours from the traffic within Malacca. Not certain if the bus will arrive on time at the place you wait. Dataran Pahlawan, MMC and Taming Sari are near each other but having to stop at each of them takes time.

zaviour

Reaction score
The reality should be over 2 hours from the traffic within Malacca. Not certain if the bus will arrive on time at the place you wait. Dataran Pahlawan, MMC and Taming Sari are near each other but having to stop at each of them takes time.

Wow that's quite a long journey then and it means that if I plan to take that shuttle bus I will spend at least 4 hours only for the rides.. I might need to cancel that plan then.. Thanks for the reply..

it is A farmosa outlet.. not the theme park

ginger1

Reaction score

Malacca traffic is horrendous. 2 hours can easily become 4

pacetone

Reaction score
Never ever go to Malacca on festive days. The traffic is terrible and I was stuck once on Christmas Day.

funnyclown

Reaction score
Hi

We are in amk area, anyone can recommend where is the best place to board the Malacca morning coach to Hotel hatten pls?

And is the famous teochew food at Jonker sti around?

Thanks

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of heading to Melaka next week on the 24th - 26th March. As next week is the start of Malaysia's school holiday will it be very jam at both SG/MY customs?

timsum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thinking of heading to Melaka next week on the 24th - 26th March. As next week is the start of Malaysia's school holiday will it be very jam at both SG/MY customs?

I usually go on sat and return on mon. sg custom usually jam on sunday

I think Malacca will be more jam than custom :s13:

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
I usually go on sat and return on mon. sg custom usually jam on sunday

I think Malacca will be more jam than custom :s13:

Haha.. im more concern about entering malaysia by bus. Since its no longer SG school holiday, i reckon SG and MY custom wont be jam righr?

timsum

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Haha.. im more concern about entering malaysia by bus. Since its no longer SG school holiday, i reckon SG and MY custom wont be jam righr?

Friday should be alright, so long its not a long weekend...anyway if you have alr make your booking, just go n enjoy

koolaid

High Supremacy Member
Reaction score

what time on 24th? if u r driving in on friday before 730am should be smooth.

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.