Recommend where to go during X'mas and NYE

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Looking to spent the x'mas and new year eve period outside of SG. Wanted to go BKK at first, but we arranged too late hence the air tix all quite exp now.

Please recommend on which part of malaysia is nice to spend x'mas and nye? Was thinking of Melaka, but would one week be too much over there? The last time i went Melaka was just a 3D2N trip..

Andrew Lee

Banned
Reaction score
Looking to spent the x'mas and new year eve period outside of SG. Wanted to go BKK at first, but we arranged too late hence the air tix all quite exp now.

Please recommend on which part of malaysia is nice to spend x'mas and nye? Was thinking of Melaka, but would one week be too much over there? The last time i went Melaka was just a 3D2N trip..

Why not KL or Penang? These two places are the MOST happening states in Malaysia during Xmas and New Year Eve! In Penang, most places like Gurney,clubs,hotels will have stage events,xmas countdown celebration,food and drink promo and stuff like that. Alot of events will be organised in Penang. You can also see fireworks and people spraying snow spray around Queensbay and Gurney area.

As for NYE,there will be concerts,parties everywhere,drink all nights,fireworks and mass countdown at Queensbay,Straits Quay & Gurney Drive!

Bak_Chor_Mee

Supremacy Member
Reaction score
Thanks and i do agree with u, but we just came bk from Penang last month and heading there again next yr Vesak Day. Probably will head to KL from Melaka :D

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.