Sg to Perak Kampar

Andrew Lee

Banned
Reaction score
Anyone know its journey duration?
Any cheap hotels to recommend?
Thk

Hi David,just to ask: Will you be driving there or take a bus?
If you drive there,depends on traffic condition and your speed also.Let's say you drive all the way from Singapore to Kampar under normal traffic condition (ignore those custom checks and jam) and drive with a speed of 110km/h (standard speed limit), you will be able to reach kampar around 8 hours. This timing is also considering that you did not take a break in between at all,no rain,no jam and taking into consideration you start to time in upon coming out from SG custom checking.

For me,I ever drove to Kampar twice from Singapore/JB. It took me 6 hours to reach Kampar under normal traffic condition at a speed of 150-160km/h (exceeds speed limit,so becareful when there is a speed cam). Oh ya,6 hours includes 1.5 hours for lunch and toilet break. Plus,the journey depends on the car that you drive too. If you are driving a 1.3cc car,of cuz you wont be able to reach kampar at 6 hours because along the way there are some hill roads which need more power to move the car. But if you drive a 1.8cc or even 2.4cc car,surely, you will be able to reach kampar in less than 6 hours.

Some friends of mine managed to make it around 4 hours without break in between by driving 180-200km/h. So,it's all about the speed,traffic conditions and your breaks in between journey. It took me 10 hours to Kampar from SG once,during the CNY craze!

For hotels,you Hotel Siswa or Grand Kampar Hotel.

Last edited:

david2012

Reaction score
Thk....
not driving..... talking an express bus from Sg or JB...I estimate 7 to 8 hrs..

So talking a night bus to there.

If you drive there,depends on traffic condition and your speed also.Let's say you drive all the way from Singapore to Kampar under normal traffic condition (ignore those custom checks and jam) and drive with a speed of 110km/h (standard speed limit), you will be able to reach kampar around 8 hours. This timing is also considering that you did not take a break in between at all,no rain,no jam and taking into consideration you start to time in upon coming out from SG custom checking.

For me,I ever drove to Kampar twice from Singapore/JB. It took me 6 hours to reach Kampar under normal traffic condition at a speed of 150-160km/h (exceeds speed limit,so becareful when there is a speed cam). Oh ya,6 hours includes 1.5 hours for lunch and toilet break. Plus,the journey depends on the car that you drive too. If you are driving a 1.3cc car,of cuz you wont be able to reach kampar at 6 hours because along the way there are some hill roads which need more power to move the car. But if you drive a 1.8cc or even 2.4cc car,surely, you will be able to reach kampar in less than 6 hours.

Some friends of mine managed to make it around 4 hours without break in between by driving 180-200km/h. So,it's all about the speed,traffic conditions and your breaks in between journey. It took me 10 hours to Kampar from SG once,during the CNY craze!

david2012

Reaction score

Can you share with me some infro of Kampar?

kitaeshi

Master Member
Reaction score
Grand Kampar Hotel near by got many stall .. and for kampar there are many popular food like 面包鸡,炸鱼肉 etc... u r going there for?

raimen07

Reaction score
Grand Kampar Hotel near by got many stall .. and for kampar there are many popular food like 面包鸡,炸鱼肉 etc... u r going there for?

Thk for your info. ...
I going to explore Gua Tempurung with some Malaysian friends who r from KL...they will drive up n pick me up either at Kampar or 1 Utama....depending on them, I will go to kampar or 1 Utama by day or by nite express bus.....I had Google n found a budget hotel besides a Digi shop n near bus terminal. I don't know the hotel name...

Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Community Guidelines and Standards, Terms of Service and Member T&Cs for more information.