HWZ Forums

Login Register FAQ Mark Forums Read

Shuttle trains travelling from Woodlands

Like Tree71Likes

LinkBack Thread Tools
Old 07-07-2015, 02:43 PM   #46

tickets booked from Easybook still require collection of boarding pass

"Please fill in the personal particulars of a passenger that will board the coach(es) with the ticket(s) below. Details of one person can be specified to represent multiple passengers. Please also take note that person should be present on departure day to collect the boarding passes."
hapburger05 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:08 PM   #47

tickets booked from Easybook still require collection of boarding pass

"Please fill in the personal particulars of a passenger that will board the coach(es) with the ticket(s) below. Details of one person can be specified to represent multiple passengers. Please also take note that person should be present on departure day to collect the boarding passes."
My colleague just bought and after payment there is a statement indicating

This KTM Berhad (Train Service) ticket is not yet confirmed. Easybook will send you 2nd email soon with the actual eTicket for boarding the trains.

I suppose if you received the so call 2nd email, you can use that to board the train.
wildkev is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:29 PM   #48
Junior Moderator

Excellent. I suppose the E-ticket is as good as the one issued by the KTM website which can be used to board the train directly.
beanstalk6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 03:40 PM   #49

Excellent. I suppose the E-ticket is as good as the one issued by the KTM website which can be used to board the train directly.
Yup cos the 2nd email will indicate "seat number" as well. This is good for those who intends to travel from JB Sentral to KL Sentral example. The only bad thing is you cannot choose your seats for those taking long distance.

Another point to note is that if you book thru KTM website, understand that there will be a additional fee for RM4 per transaction. They call it credit card fees just like convenience fees when we book air tickets.
Old 07-07-2015, 03:53 PM   #50

http://www.easybook.com/

Depart Journey:
Departure Date:
11 Jul 2015, Saturday
08:00 AM
Depart From:
Singapore, Woodland
Arrive At:
Johor, JB Sentral
Coach:
KTM Berhad (Train Service)
Number of Seats:
1 Seat
Ticket Unit Price:
Adult: SGD 4.89
Child: SGD 4.89
Return Journey:
Departure Date:
11 Jul 2015, Saturday
07:00 PM
Depart From:
Johor, JB Sentral
Arrive At:
Singapore, Woodland
Coach:
KTM Berhad (Train Service)
Number of Seats:
1 Seat
Ticket Unit Price:
Adult: MYR 4.89
Child: MYR 4.89

Choose option 1 for SGD or MYR with no additional fee

[MYR]
PAYMENT DETAILS
Depart Journey Fare14.43
Return Journey Fare4.89
Admin Fee0.00
Round-Trip Discount0.00
Discount [?] 0.00
TOTAL RM 19.32

Option 1 MYR_Visa MYR_Master
Accept only Visa & Mastercard. " Easibook.com Sdn Bhd " will appear in your bill.
Option 2 MYR_FPX MYR_Visa MYR_Master
Accept only FPX (Malaysia Online Bank Transfer),Visa & Mastercard. "NetBuilder EC" will appear in your bill.
By choosing this option, you are going to be charged 1% on top of the displayed total amount.
Option 3 PayPalMYR_Visa MYR_Master
Accept PayPal, Visa & Mastercard. " Easibook (M) Sdn Bhd " will appear in your bill.
By choosing this option, you are going to be charged 3.5% + RM2 on top of the displayed total amount.

[SGD]
PAYMENT DETAILS
Depart Journey Fare4.89
Return Journey Fare1.90
Admin Fee0.00
Round-Trip Discount0.00
Discount [?] 0.00
TOTAL 6.79

Option 1 SGD_Visa SGD_Master
Accept only Visa & Mastercard. " Easibook.com Pte Ltd " will appear in your bill.
Option 2 SGD_eNets SGD_Visa SGD_Master
Accept only Enets (Singapore Online Bank Transfer),Visa & Mastercard. " Easibook.com Pte Ltd " will appear in your bill.
By choosing this option, you are going to be charged 1% on top of the displayed total amount.
Option 3 SGD_AXS
Make payment via AXS in 12 hours. " Easybook.com "
will appear in your bill.
*Note : You must make payment at AXS within 12 hours.
The seat(s) you chose is not finalized yet and system will try its best to allocate the same
seat number.
Once payment is done, the order summary will be send to your membership's email
within 24 hours
Option 4 PayPalSGD_Visa SGD_Master
Accept PayPal, Visa & Mastercard. " Easibook.com Pte Ltd " will appear in your bill.
By choosing this option, you are going to be charged 1.5% + SGD0.50 on top of the displayed total amount.

--------------------------------------------------------
https://intranet.ktmb.com.my/e-ticket/Main.aspx

Origin : WOODLANDS CIQ
Destination : JB SENTRAL
Journey Date : 11-Jul-2015
Train : 66 - SHUTTLE WOODLANDS -JB
Coach : SH - SHUTTLE
Departure : 11-Jul-2015 08:00:00
Arrival : 11-Jul-2015 08:05:00

Origin : JB SENTRAL
Destination : WOODLANDS CIQ
Journey Date : 11-Jul-2015
Train : 73 - SHUTTLE JB -WOODLANDS
Coach : SH - SHUTTLE
Departure : 11-Jul-2015 19:00:00
Arrival : 11-Jul-2015 19:05:00

Internet Banking Charges : MYR 4.00
Normal Fare (MYR) Low Fare (MYR) 34.00 Inclusive of GST @ 0% MYR 0.22

Last edited by steven168z; 07-07-2015 at 04:04 PM..
steven168z is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 04:02 PM   #51
Master Member

Tickets counter at JB Sentral, u will pass by this EVERY time u enter via bus and go City Square, it is where the pesky property agents gather , Press for Queue number and wait.

Den u sit here and wait for abang to open queue(right side of pic)30 minutes before printed departure time, Train leave on the dot, no announcement at all, sit inside wait, suddenly thump thump thump train move off LOL. Remember Gate A, once u go down train platform, there is no display showing train is heading for SG.

Interior of train, basically the normal KL-SG class seat.

At JB Sentral, Malaysia custom is below main concourse, once u go down, custom is there waiting. U will get passport exit stamp here. The chop is "Johor Bahru" instead of usual "Bangunan something something" .

arrived SG, after clearing SG custom will exit near sheng shiong bus-stop, good for pple with lotsa heavy shopping bag, can transfer bus straight away, less walking.

but if no heavy load, take bus easier lol

If u wanna board from Woodlands, den u buy ticket opposite Sheng Sheng, can see their office at the taxi stand, den wait along the corridor where u see the row of seats, yeah very lousy LOL. SG Custom will open queue den u go in and clear both SG and Malaysia immigration one shot, no more custom clearance at JB Sentral.
Huh! the train is just below? I didnt know that. I always thought that need to cross road and walk quite far to the JB train station.

I didnt know that. Thanks.
dleodleo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-07-2015, 04:11 PM   #52
Junior Moderator

Yup cos the 2nd email will indicate "seat number" as well. This is good for those who intends to travel from JB Sentral to KL Sentral example. The only bad thing is you cannot choose your seats for those taking long distance.
I don't see how the seat number is useful at all. Does this seat number have any bearing on one's booking on a train to KL? They are not the same trains.
In fact, it is free-seating.

See KTM brochure in broken English:
http://www.ktmb.com.my/images/jbbi.pdf
Old 07-07-2015, 04:16 PM   #53
Junior Moderator

Huh! the train is just below? I didnt know that. I always thought that need to cross road and walk quite far to the JB train station.

You refer to the old JB station which is now painted yellow in colour. It is becoming a train museum. There was never a need to cross the road- it is on the same side as Sentral.
dleodleo likes this.
Old 07-07-2015, 04:43 PM   #54

I don't see how the seat number is useful at all. Does this seat number have any bearing on one's booking on a train to KL? They are not the same trains.
In fact, it is free-seating.

See KTM brochure in broken English:
http://www.ktmb.com.my/images/jbbi.pdf
I am talking about from JB Sentral to KL sentral whereby you can purchase your tickets via easybook as well. Who will care about the seat for 5 mins ride? Hee
Old 07-07-2015, 07:59 PM   #55
Supremacy Member

Good when Causeway is jammed?

I seriously don't think prices will remain that cheap.
tomicaguy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 12:23 AM   #56
Arch-Supremacy Member

actually can see track when u return from city square overhead bridge, as u go up escalator look to ur left
dleodleo likes this.
Old 08-07-2015, 08:37 AM   #57
Arch-Supremacy Member

So buy from easy book best? N alight train to chop pp, later long q train leave how?

Last edited by IcYFl4mEz; 08-07-2015 at 08:50 AM..
IcYFl4mEz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 08:47 AM   #58
Supremacy Member

Next time you head for City Square:

After you get down the escalator from JB Sentral, you'll see a policeman or two at a booth on your left, with another set of escalator next to them. On your right, you might hear "Lai, Singapore Lai!".

Go down that escalator - you'll see a taxi stand and pick-up point along the road on your right, a money changer next to you, a booth selling titbits with Hotlink signs all over, and finally, the track on your left. If you're lucky, you might see a train arriving or leaving.

actually can see track when u return from city square overhead bridge, as u go up escalator look to ur left
dleodleo likes this.
Habrosus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-07-2015, 09:32 AM   #59
Master Member

You refer to the old JB station which is now painted yellow in colour. It is becoming a train museum. There was never a need to cross the road- it is on the same side as Sentral.
Wahahhaahaa, I didn't know that man. I so suaku. Like tat take train more convenient hor.

Next time I go and take a peep see the train station.
Old 08-07-2015, 09:33 AM   #60
Master Member

Next time you head for City Square:

After you get down the escalator from JB Sentral, you'll see a policeman or two at a booth on your left, with another set of escalator next to them. On your right, you might hear "Lai, Singapore Lai!".

Go down that escalator - you'll see a taxi stand and pick-up point along the road on your right, a money changer next to you, a booth selling titbits with Hotlink signs all over, and finally, the track on your left. If you're lucky, you might see a train arriving or leaving.
Wahhahaha..... ok, I'll explore on my next trip. thanks.
Important Forum Advisory Note
This forum is moderated by volunteer moderators who will react only to members' feedback on posts. Moderators are not employees or representatives of HWZ. Forum members and moderators are responsible for their own posts.

Please refer to our Terms of Service for more information.